Bliss Salon & Spa

Roanoke, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Bliss Salon & Spa

Bliss Salon & Spa is a team of wedding hair and makeup stylists based in Rocky Mount, Virginia. This salon is family run and owned since 2013, and specializes in providing professional and friendly customer oriented service for brides and bridal parties to feel beautiful on their special day. Bliss Salon & Spa offers experienced stylists that will provide you with the wedding hair and makeup that you’ve always dreamed of.

Bliss Salon & Spa offers on-site beauty services or you can visit their beautiful location in Rocky Mount, Virginia. This salon focuses on professional Paul Mitchell products, hair color, and hot tools. They specialize in hair extensions, as well as bridal updos for the bride and bridal party. Bliss Salon & Spa services wedding parties of up to 15 people. On-site and in-house beauty services include:

• Updos/styling

L
Lexu

Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend!!!

I got married on June 8, 2019 and Megan and her team did the hair/makeup for me, my 9 bridesmaids, and my mom. They were wonderful! I felt like an absolute princess. Megan responded to all messages in ... Read more a very timely manner and answered any questions I had. She even helped me decide on what type of extensions to go with based on my hair and budget. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup. I HIGHLY recommend Megan and her team!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 04/13/2019

Modern and Professional

Bliss Salon and Day Spa is the perfect place to book for your wedding day! First off, they were one of the few local places that I could find who offered both hair and makeup. Secondly, they came to ... Read more us because our venue was quite a distance from their salon. I can't tell you how much easier it made our day to have them come to our hotel and do our hair and makeup there. The makeup was flawless. They use airbrush makeup so it stayed on all day and covered everything! The hair was perfect as well and my stylist really listened to me when I wanted to make some changes from my original trial. I had 5 ladies get makeup done and 4 get hair done and they were able to do everyone within 2 hours which was very impressive! You have to make a deposit, as is expected with most vendors, but the deposit was applied after all hair and makeup was done. It was also nice that my bridesmaids were able to pay separately with a credit card. I loved that they took the time to really listen to what I wanted and went above and beyond all expectations!

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 09/29/2018

These ladies were wonderful and did gorgeous styles in the shortest time I have ever seen. Three ladies were able to get hair and makeup completed with photos in less than three hours. Don't think ... Read more that cause we were in and out quickly that our hair and make up didn't stand up cause that is not the case. We were able to go all night without touching up anything but our lip gloss! Thank you so much ladies!