Bliss Travel

West Fargo, ND · View map

About Bliss Travel

I developed a love for travel at a very early age. Throughout my childhood, our family had traveled and camped throughout much of the Midwest. When I was fourteen, I went to German Camp which sparked my interest in culture. At the age of sixteen, my parents allowed me to travel on my own to California to spend the summer with friends. My calling to be a travel consultant went back as far as 8th grade, while living in Brainerd, Minnesota. I would plan family trips to Itasca State Park in the summer each year, coordinating the route, the menu, etc.

Since then I have traveled to Mexico and the Caribbean close 30 times over 15 years. My personal favorite destination is Jamaica. Everything about their culture and beaches made me fall in love with it. I work along side with Sandals Resorts, Couples Resorts, Hard Rock Resorts, Majestic Resorts, Beaches Resorts, Dreams Resorts. Secrets Resorts and Karisma Resorts and many more. I am a certified Romance Travel Specialist and a Certified Sandals Specialist. Let me help you create the experience you've seen in your dreams.

6 Reviews for Bliss Travel

6 Bliss Travel Reviews

S
Sara

Married on 02/26/2016

Although we did not plan a wedding through Bliss Travel, our vacation was completely covered by Cassy! She did not leave out one detail for our winter vacation (traveling with a total of 6 people) and ... Read more and lined everything up for us so we would be "worry free". I would highly recommend booking through Bliss Travel - she not only takes the time to accomadate all the details you are looking for in a vacation but also provides helpful advice and guidance to ensure getting everything you possibly can out of your trip!

A
Anne

Married on 01/29/2016

Cassy is extremely easy to work with. She has booked a few trips for us over the years and her service has exceeded our expectations. Cassy is always looking out for our best interest and is always ... Read more flexible with us. There have been times I have changed dates, destinations, etc and she is always upbeat about it and ready to get the job done. I would highly recommend Cassy as a travel agent!

J
Jackie

Married on 01/01/2016

Cassy did an incredible job from start to finish. Her follow up and attention to detail was unbelievable. The flights and transportation went off without a hitch and the resort was excellent. Great ... Read more service, atmosphere and food.