Bliss Weddings and Events

Norristown, PA · View map · Visit website

About Bliss Weddings and Events

Bliss Weddings and Events is a wedding planning and day-of coordination service based out of Norristown, Pennsylvania. Owner Christina has experience working as an events director, project coordinator, and manager for corporate events and is an ABC certified wedding planner. This experience, along with her impeccable attention to detail and creativity, allows her to create stunning events and provide customer service of the highest quality. Let Bliss Weddings and Events handle the details, so you can focus on enjoying your big day. Whatever level of support you need, they have custom plans to fit your needs, from one-off questions to full-service planning and wedding management.

Bliss Weddings and Events offers ongoing and by-the-hour consultation, day-of coordination, and full planning packages. Their complete planning package provides planning and management support throughout the engagement right the way through to the honeymoon, including vendor recommendations, set up and meetings with vendors, honeymoon planning support, invitation design, mailing, and RSVP tracking, in addition to rehearsal and wedding day management. Other services include:

• Event design

Michelle
Michelle Roy

Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic Experience I Will Never Regret

From the beginning to end, Bliss weddings was there to really help me go in the right direction. I was struggling to figure out exactly what my vision was, and with their help I was able to have my ... Read more dream wedding go off without a hitch. I was nervous about hiring a planner and wasn't sure if it was worth the money, but the amount of freedom I had to really enjoy my day was worth every cent.

C
Chelsea Jones

Married on 03/16/2019

Blissfully Wonderful!

The day was flawless and went off without a hitch- at least to my knowledge! ;) Read more The day was flawless and went off without a hitch- at least to my knowledge! ;)

Bliss Weddings and Events FAQ