Bliss Weddings Costa Rica

Puntarenas, CR · View map · Visit website

About Bliss Weddings Costa Rica

Bliss Weddings Costa Rica is a destination wedding planning company based in Puntarenas, Costa Rica. Owner Marianne Fischel-Essa loves working with couples to find and create their dream wedding scenario. Born and raised in Costa Rica, she is fluent in both English and Spanish. She is happy to use these skills to assist you in planning your ideal destination wedding while you are away. Together with her team of assistants, Marianne is eager to transform your ideas into reality.

Bliss Weddings Costa Rica is happy to help plan both your wedding ceremony and rehearsal dinner. Marianne welcomes wedding of all sizes, both religious and non-religious. She also welcomes elopements, civil unions, and eco-friendly celebrations. She can provide day-of coordination, partial planning, or full planning. Marianne can assist with full event design and budget analysis. She is happy to provide a selection of trusted vendors, as well as timelines and to-do lists to keep everyone on track.

11 Reviews for Bliss Weddings Costa Rica

11 Bliss Weddings Costa Rica Reviews

linda
Featured
linda

Married on 03/03/2019

A True Gem!

Let me start off by saying hiring Bliss Weddings was the best thing I ever did! Planning a destination wedding from Virginia and never having been to Costa Rica I don't think this would have been ... Read more possible at least without completely loosing my mind in the process. From the moment I reached out to her she was super responsive and felt like an instant friend. I had done a lot of research and spoken with other wedding coordinators and none of them made me feel like my wedding was my own. Marianne listened carefully, had amazing input on my ideas, and she kept me up to date on all the details, along with amazing suggestions for vendors. She is a gem to work with! Throughout the entire process all our friends and family kept asking me how I was so calm including the day of and I truly felt I had nothing to worry about, I trusted Marianne and her team would make my vision come to life and and she did exactly that and more! Our day was so perfect!!! Thank you!

Frances
Frances

Married on 06/30/2019

Marianne was great!

Marianne was able to problem solve and give us the most amazing wedding even when difficulties were encountered. She handled everything and provided us with great vendors. Read more Marianne was able to problem solve and give us the most amazing wedding even when difficulties were encountered. She handled everything and provided us with great vendors.

L
Lacey

Married on 02/20/2019

Responsible and supportive

Marianne and her team were great! Marianne was very responsive and helpful in creating my dream wedding leading up to the big day. I am not a planner nor did I really have any solid ideas but she ... Read more helped me and keep things simple for me. She also tried to help me cut costs as much as possible but also educated me on what the costs and items would provide for the big day. I was very happy I went with Marianne as my day was perfect and stress free!