Jennifer Flaminio Beauty

Santa Rosa Beach, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Jennifer Flaminio Beauty

Jennifer Flaminio Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup company that is based out of Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. Jennifer, the lead stylist and owner of Jennifer Flaminio Beauty, specializes in helping her clients look and feel their best on their wedding day. She knows that this is one of the most important days in the narrative of a couple's love story. Because of this, Jennifer endeavors to create a special experience for each and every client that prepares them to confidently stride into the day ahead.

Jennifer Flaminio Beauty is happy to offer a range of services to couples for their wedding event. Their on-site applications are ideal for those who are seeking a solution that unifies all of their wedding services in one place. Both hair and makeup services are available for day-of styling.

13 Reviews for Jennifer Flaminio Beauty

13 Jennifer Flaminio Beauty Reviews

A
Aurora

Married on 03/30/2019

Felt so pretty on our Wedding day

Jennifer and Sarah with Blissful Beach Brides made me look and feel absolutely gorgeous on our big day. Being that we had a destination wedding, I was unable to do a trial, but felt confident in their ... Read more abilities from their positive reviews and stellar portfolio. I would not hesitate to book with them. The hair and makeup lasted all day and I could not have been happier.

E
erin

Married on 12/08/2018

Jennifer is awesome!!!

My hair and makeup by Jennifer for my wedding was absolutely perfect! I sent her a picture of the makeup I wanted and she absolutely nailed it! She is so sweet and super responsive. Highly reccomend ... Read more her!!

C
Chelsea

Married on 11/17/2018

You need to choose Blissful Beach Brides!

Jennifer was so kind, sweet, friendly, and very responsive. And on top of that she does an amazing job! Highly recommended Read more Jennifer was so kind, sweet, friendly, and very responsive. and on top of that she does an amazing job! Highly recommended