Blissful Honeymoons & Destination Weddings

Baltimore, MD · View map · Visit website

About Blissful Honeymoons & Destination Weddings

Blissful Honeymoons & Destination Weddings is a wedding travel agent that serves the greater Baltimore area. Whether you want to plan a destination wedding or honeymoon, the company can make it happen. They will take the time to get to know you and your wishes. With Blissful, you can guarantee the experience of a lifetime.

Experience
The business has over 10 years of experience. In order to provide the best recommendations, the team personally visits resorts and destinations.

Blissful Honeymoons & Destination Weddings can help you plan a range of wedding-related events. These include:

• Destination weddings
  • Romantic trips
  • Emergency assistance
  • Travel insurance

Other Services
The travel agent specializes in a select list of destinations. Couples may pick from the following:

• Australia/New Zealand

Featured
Elyse Perry

Married on 06/01/2019

The most perfect honeymoon

I heard about Karen and Blissful honeymoons from a friend at work and reached out immediately as I wanted to use a travel agent for our honeymoon. While I am usually the planner, we were looking to ... Read more have everything taken care of and planned. Karen knocked it out of the park and planned everything perfectly. It was exactly what we wanted and we couldn’t be happier. She was so organized, listened to our needs, responsive and I loved how kind she was overall. The documents provided and app they create to track your trip was so convenient. I am so glad we decided to use this company.

Polly
Polly

Married on 06/22/2019

Definitely Recommend!!

We had an amazing experience with Karen at Blissful Honeymoons. She did everything for us from listening to our interests, giving us options on where to go, booking our flights, arranging ... Read more transportation to and from the airport, and getting us extra perks while we were there. She made sure we had all of the information we needed to have an amazing time. It was SO NICE to not have to worry about any planning after spending so much time planning for our wedding. We had an amazing honeymoon and are very appreciative :)

Karen
Karen

Married on 12/29/2018

Karen takes care of everything!

Karen was amazing to work with! My husband and I were planning our honeymoon, but I had never been out of the country and he had only been with his family who planned everything. With the stress of ... Read more planning a wedding and our inexperience with international travel, we decided to reach out to a travel agent. Karen was extremely responsive and excited to help us out. She gave us plenty of options that fit our budget and what we were looking for in a honeymoon and gave us great advice. She took care of all the travel arrangements and transportation between the airport and the resort, which I don't even know how I would have done on my own. The day before we left we were trying to check in to our Southwest flight, but there was a glitch trying to get on their website and app internationally. We messaged Karen for help and she responded right away and was able to check in for us. My husband gets anxious in airports so this was such a huge help to us so we didn't have to worry about it the next day. After working with Karen, I don't know why anyone wouldn't go through a travel agent. She took care of everything and was always available for questions, making for a truly stress free experience/vacation. The entire process was seamless. I felt like all I did was tell her which resort we wanted and for how long and the rest was done! We are definitely going to work with Karen for our next big trip!