Blissful Honeymoons & Destination Weddings

Belmont, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Blissful Honeymoons & Destination Weddings

Blissful Honeymoons & Destination Weddings is a travel agency in Belmont, North Carolina. This creative team creates destination wedding or honeymoon experiences that always exceed expectations. They personally visit the destinations they book, so you know you’re getting quality. No matter where you want to go or what your travel budget may be, Blissful Honeymoons & Destination Weddings will make your wedding a truly memorable experience for all.

Services Offered Offered

Blissful Honeymoons & Destination Weddings offers exclusive, first-hand information on resorts and popular destinations. Their travel agents know the ins-and-outs of the places they recommend, including food options, wedding packages, and other amenities on-site and nearby. They also research special pricing options and wedding ancillary services at your top locations to ensure you’re not just getting the best experience, but the best price for your wedding or honeymoon. Blissful Honeymoons & Destination Weddings partners with many renown resort brands such as Sandals Resorts, Secrets/Dreams/Now/Zoetry Resorts, Couples Resorts, Palace Resorts, El Dorado/Azul Resorts, Sol Melia Resorts, Excellence Resorts, and others. They specialize in destinations in Hawaii, Fiji, Tahiti, Caribbean, and Mexico.

9 Reviews for Blissful Honeymoons & Destination Weddings

9 Blissful Honeymoons & Destination Weddings Reviews

J
Featured
Jillian

Married on 01/15/2017

Both my sister and I worked with Tammy for our destination weddings. Tammy has always been attentive and very responsive. She helps with everything we ask of her but also thinks ahead and outside of ... Read more our needs and anticipated things we didn't originally request. I would encourage anyone to work with her and have recommended her to many friends. Aside from our destination wedding, she has helped us with all of our big international trips and is now helping us plan our honeymoon. There is no one else I would trust for these plans.

D
Diane Mcdevitt

Getting married on 12/02/2019

Felt like I was working with family

Tammy was so easy to work with and was able to find the perfect spot for our dream vacation. Not only will I turn to her for our next vacation I have shared our experience and her contact information ... Read more with coworkers. One now has a surprise romantic getaway schedule and a second one close to finalizing his trip. Tammy’s ability to find beautiful destinations on any budget and the care she puts in the fine details as if she planning for her own family is well worth your time to contact her for vacation/honeymoon destination assistance

D
David Rivers

Married on 06/01/2019

Outstanding Service

Tammy Joye planned a once in a lifetime Anniversary trip for me and my wife to the Dominican Republic in June of 2019. She explained all of the process and shared some personal experiences to make our ... Read more trip successful and hassle free. We are very thankful to have such a knowledgeable advisor. We will definitely be contacting her again!