Blissful Images Photography

Tulsa, OK · View map · Visit website

About Blissful Images Photography

Hi,

My name Is Vanezza, Owner Photographer @ Blissful Images Photography.

I love to work local areas in Oklahoma, but I also go out of the state for my clients.Travel and Photography are my passion!!

My work delivers beautiful results and allows couples to feel stress-free on their special day.

Creating memories to last a lifetime.My work delivers from who I am to how I communicate with people.​ Photography is my way to show how I feel and my experience with others in a meaningful way.

Spring is coming and wedding season is almost among us! It’s also the perfect season for engagement sessions and family photos.
Engagement sessions are my favorite! (Aside from wedding days of course!) It gives couples a chance to get comfortable in front of my camera before they are married, which helps make wedding day photos a breeze! Not only that, but meeting my clients before the session gives me the chance to get to know my couples and-or families and tell their story.

Blissful Images Photography helps couples by offering various customizable service packages that will be a good fit for couples’ vision, and help Blissful Images create the beautiful memories couples have anticipated for a long time. From modern and romantic to rustic and casual with a bit of bling, they can work with any couple's dream wedding. All packages include wedding-day coverage, an engagement shoot, edited images, prints, and a print release. Blissful Images Photography will also work with destination weddings all over the United States. They can provide contemporary, traditional, natural, and vintage shots while being open to giving videos and slideshows, as well. All types of shoots are more than welcome, such as engagement shoots and wedding portraits, trash the dress photos and boudoir shoots. Other services provided include:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement or Bridal session (Included on every package or special)
  • Second shooter

Thomas
Featured
Thomas Salisbury

Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing person to work with!

Blissful is an amazing photographer. She is honestly concerned about her clients, and will do whatever it takes to make them happy. I have been thoroughly impressed with her service and dedication to ... Read more to my new wife and I. I would recommend her to everyone!

N
Natalie

Getting married on 07/04/2020

Elizabeth did a wonderful job with my couple photos she made us feel very comfortable and she was very outgoing loved this company and will definitely use there services again! Read more Elizabeth did a wonderful job with my couple photos she made us feel very comfortable and she was very outgoing loved this company and will definitely use there services again!!

H
Haley

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Just booked

I am excited to have such a great team to capture my special day Read more i am excited to have such a great team to capture my special day