Blissfully Simple Events

Kokomo, IN · View map

About Blissfully Simple Events

Blissfully Simple Events is a full-service event planning company owned and operated by award-winning event planner, Crista Tharp. She is also a well-known mompreneuer, author, and motivational speaker and has created a unique team of planners to assist you with all of your event planning and coordination needs. Crista and her team also manage the local Legacy Barn venue in Kokomo, offering their creative style of planning to the Legacy Barn's packages.

From Crista:

Wedding Planners have become more and more popular because today's Brides are just busier. We take great pride in offering a wide array of services from Planning Only and Day of Directing to Full-Service packages. We will do everything in our power to give you everything you need in YOUR budget. We am proud to offer wedding planning for REAL Brides with REAL Budgets. Packages generally start at $1,500, but we can create a custom package for you if that works for your needs.

We invite you to take a look at our website www.BlissfullySimpleEvents.com and get a feel for how we do things. Check out the testimonials from past clients. We would be happy to give you names of both Brides and vendors that we work with regularly so you can feel comfortable that not only do we love to help a Bride and Groom through this wonderful process, but we are really good at what we do. We want you to "Put the ENGAGE back into your engagement." You really can enjoy the process. We truly make your wedding planning experience, BLISSFULLY SIMPLE.

Feel free to check our my blog, www.BlissfullySimpleBride.com. It is full of tips and advice that will help you with your planning experience. With Blissfully Simple Events, it's all about the BLISS!

Congratulations - let's get started! Give us a call at 765-863-1222 or send me a personal email at Crista@BlissfullySimple.com

4 Reviews for Blissfully Simple Events

4 Blissfully Simple Events Reviews

User4795481

2+ years ago

I have worked with Crista and the staff of Blissfully Simple Events several times and I can tell you that they are some of the BEST in the business! Professional, caring, respectful, so easy to deal ... Read more with, accommodating and the list goes on! It will be one of the best decisions you make in planning your event!

D
Diana

Married on 11/29/2014

Blissfully Simple Events had their hands full with me. I am a high anxiety worry about everything bride. I wanted to have someone who could hold my hand and guide me through everything and Crista did ... Read more did a beautiful job. She made sure people were where they needed to be, when they needed to be. Cleaned up areas and closed them off without causing a distraction. I highly recommend Crista and Blissfully Simple Events for any event. If she can handle me and make my day to where I didn't worry in the end but enjoyed every second she can handle anything. If you are a new bride or renewing your vows I recommend hiring Crista to handle things.

S
Stefanie

Married on 07/27/2014

Crista and her team were fabulous to work with leading up to the wedding day, during the celebration and following up afterwards! We were the photographers and they made the wedding day run smoothly ... Read more for us, the couple and all of the guests! We would highly recommend hiring them!