Bloom and Leaf

Austin, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Bloom and Leaf

Bloom and Leaf is a premier wedding florist in the Austin,Texas area. This tight-knit group of floral designers creates stunning, intricate arrangements to suit every wedding style and budget. Owner Celia Malkemus and her team stay up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques to ensure your wedding style is fresh and classic, with a bit of a contemporary twist. Bloom and Leaf is a member of the Texas State Floral Association and the Leander Chamber of Commerce. They promise quality and affordability with every order.

Bloom and Leaf offers customized wedding packages to suit the needs of every wedding. They can match colors and textures to your wedding decor for a seamless look throughout. Your designer will schedule a consultation and if requested, will make a venue visit beforehand, to ensure your arrangement package will meet your wedding day needs. They also provide delivery, full set up, and pickup of flowers.

42 Reviews for Bloom and Leaf

42 Bloom and Leaf Reviews

Tess
Featured
Tess

Married on 03/09/2019

Stop looking around and hire Celia!

Celia captured my vision more than I could ever hope for! I wanted a boho wildflower look and boy did she deliver. Her husband also built us a white birch chuppah that tied everything together ... Read more perfectly. When I was going back and forth on ideas, Celia was a much needed voice of reason. She also helped calm my nerves as well as my mother’s (which is not easy to do) the day of the wedding when my day of coordinator was running behind. I can’t recommend her enough!

K
Krystal ..

Married on 03/09/2019

So grateful for Bloom and Leaf

I was so happy my husband and I decided to go with Bloom and Leaf for our wedding. Celia was super easy to work with... She asked great questions, responded very quickly, is a great listener! We had a ... Read more budget to stick to and she thought of great ideas to help us keep it affordable. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly how I envisioned them... I also loved the metal arch and the vases they supplied. I would 1000% recommend her to do your wedding or event!

J
Jenny

Married on 09/29/2018

Celia was absolutely amazing to work with. Her flowers were exactly what I had invisioned. She basically recreated the pictures I shared with her. Her and her amazing husband also set up our arch ... Read more bouquet in the pouring rain. They were both so amazing!