Bloom Magic Weddings

Highland Park, IL · View map · Visit website

About Bloom Magic Weddings

Bloom Magic Weddings is a full-service floral studio located in Highland Park, Illinois. Owner Kirsten Gordon is a fourth-generation floral designer whose love of flowers began as a child. Her family established one of the first commercial rose greenhouses in the 1940s, outside Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Kirsten meets with couples during a complimentary consultation to discuss the wedding florals. Then she will conceptualize and create custom designs based on your own love story and style. Kirsten's team works closely with her to prepare flowers, build your custom designs, and put every piece in place on the big day.

Bloom Magic Weddings works with you to develop a one-of-a-kind approach to the wedding flowers and decor. Floral styles from country, classic, and glamorous, to modern, romantic, and vintage are available. Kirsten can visit the wedding venue ahead of time to ensure the pieces coordinate in the space. Then on your wedding day, she will deliver, set up, and clean up all items. Bloom Magic Weddings provides all types of floral options including aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, corsages, flower baskets, flower crowns, flower petals, and single flowers.

11 Reviews for Bloom Magic Weddings

11 Bloom Magic Weddings Reviews

Reena
Featured
Reena De Lanerolle

Married on 05/26/2019

Can’t Say Enough Good Things!

Kirsten and Bloom Magic Weddings were phenomenal! We were so impressed with the quality, creativity, professionalism and flexibility. They really outdid themselves with the flowers and arrangements at ... Read more our wedding! From the first day of planning to the day of the event we were so impressed. Kirsten’s vision and expertise was so helpful, especially since I only had a general idea and theme for what I wanted. She took that and turned it into something incredible! My husband loves rosemary and she made a point not only to include in the boutonnière but also to weave it deftly into other arrangements, including (most sweetly) the sweetheart table. We were so touched by her attention to detail. The love she has for and puts into her work is evident. On the day of, Kirsten and her team stuck to our schedule, were extremely helpful and definitely went above and beyond to to make our day amazing. Working with Bloom Magic was easy and straightforward - which is so important and appreciated for a busy, stressed bride!! And they were prompt and efficient at the wedding. I want to host another event just to use Kirsten and her team again! We still keep in touch and I’ve recommended her twice to friends who are recently engaged. She’s the best.

D
Dara Baker

Getting married on 03/01/2023

Captured my ideas perfectly

Kirsten created two fine art wedding bouquets for our Swan Lake inspired bridal boudoir styled shoot. She perfectly captured the mood and look I had designed from the inspiration. Read more Kirsten created two fine art wedding bouquets for our Swan Lake inspired bridal boudoir styled shoot. She perfectly captured the mood and look I had designed from the inspiration.

E
Emily Dischinger

Married on 08/07/2019

Beatiful experience working with Kirsten

Kirsten’s bouquets were even more beautiful than I’d hoped. Throughout the evening of my wedding, I found myself admiring the flowers many times. Sitting with Kirsten in her beautiful studio, talking ... Read more through ideas and creating our plan was a delightful experience. I loved working with her and hope many others brides will choose the same experience. Emily