Bloom Photography

Antelope, CA · View map · Visit website

About Bloom Photography

Bloom Photography is about more than taking beautiful photos on your wedding day. We are about capturing the moments that best tell your love story. No matter how grand or intimate your wedding day is we believe in the marriage and love that is being created. Your love story is bigger than just one day and we will capture that in every look, touch and kiss that you and your partner share. Love is... organic, romantic, fun and will be cherished for a lifetime.

Danielle takes her vintage flare and mixes it with a traditional and contemporary style to create unique photography. In terms of her services offered, her most popular package includes:

• One event per day

A
Featured
April

Married on 10/07/2017

Wedding details: around 90 guests, indoor and outdoor ceremony/reception starting in the evening. I came upon this gem because one of my worst fears was realized; my photographer pulled out less than ... Read more 2 months before the wedding. I found the wonderful Danielle via referrals. I was very impressed with her portfolio and loved that she specialized in romantic and classic photography. After our first meeting I booked her on the spot. Danielle was so understanding and sympathetic to my circumstance. She put my mind at ease and helped me out in a big way! Leading up to the wedding she remained in contact with me regularly. She gave me ideas to think about regarding pictures and other wedding things and returned calls within 24 hours. On our wedding day she showed up early and was on her A game from the time she got there. Danielle’s professionalism and kind nature let me know that the photography on our wedding day was not something I would have to worry about; we could just sit back and enjoy our evening knowing that she will get every shot a bride and groom could ever want. You can tell that photography is her passion when in her presence but once we got our pictures back it became clear that she is one of the best photographers in the Sacramento area!!!! Our pictures arrived early and they took our breath away. Her eye for photography, composition, lighting and editing was beyond anything we expected. I would highly recommend booking Danielle for your wedding photos or any other photoshoot. She will turn your vision of what you want captured into reality with little effort on your part which was huge for my husband and I since we don’t have an artistic bone in our bodies. She captures every important moment that you would hope your photographer would shoot and her beautiful smile and calming nature is icing on the cake! Thank you Danielle for this wonderful stress free experience. You have a client for life and I will refer anyone to you without hesitation.

Kevi
Kevi Mace

Married on 06/15/2019

We love our photos!

Danielle took on our small, backyard wedding only a couple months before it happened. She was flexible on scheduling and we were able to get exactly what we want. We absolutely love our photos! We did ... Read more not have a very conventional wedding and one of us was wearing a gold suit (hard to photograph!) but Danielle still produced amazing photos for us.

M
Michelle Steele

Married on 04/13/2019

Easy and relaxing

Danielle is a true artist, our pictures came out so beautiful and I know our family and friends will love them all. I could not be happier! Danielle made the whole process of taking our pictures fun, ... Read more quick, and easy.She provided the pictures in a timely manner considering the amount that were taken on our wedding day. I hope to be able to utilize Danielle’s services for our next big step in life in the future. Highly highly recommend Danielle.