Bloomers Floral & Gift

Bloomfield, NY · View map

About Bloomers Floral & Gift

We are a professional, full service florist specializing in weddings. We love weddings and treat each bride with the respect, excitement and enthusiasm she deserves.

Our dedication to superior, personal service sets us apart other wedding florists.

We guarantee your complete satisfaction.

Come to Bloomers and you will see why we are the wedding florist for you.

12 Reviews for Bloomers Floral & Gift

12 Bloomers Floral & Gift Reviews

Riley
Riley

Married on 08/19/2017

My husband and I used Bloomers for our wedding this August and had an amazing experience. I have a true love for floral design and the beauty flowers can add to a wedding ceremony and reception. ... Read more Josette the owner of Bloomers went above and beyond to ensure that my vision for our wedding day was perfect. She worked with me for months leading up to our big day to make sure each centerpiece, bouquet, boutonnière, corsage and cake flower were exactly what I was looking for. She took my vision, ran with it and executed it beautifully. I am so happy that we used Bloomers Floral for our wedding and I would recommend using them to any bride planning their big day!

J
Jackie

Married on 08/11/2017

Josette is amazing! We got married august 11th and I couldn't believe what an AMAZING job she did with my flowers. She took my vision and made it even more beautiful than I could possibly have ... Read more imagined! She was also so great when the first quote came back to high and I told her the budget area I wanted to be closer to and she worked with me to give me multiple alternatives of things to change or alter to get to my target price and it all looked like it cost much more than it did because of the amazing job she did! I can't say how many compliments I got On my bouquet it was the most beautiful thing ever I wish it could've lasted forever! The amazing part though is all the succulent cuttings in my bouquets I got to plant after the wedding and will now have them for years to come! She also accommodated am early drop off for our first look photos so we could have the flowers for all our pictures. Don't think about anyone else bloomers is the best place to go for your flowers I can't gush enough about how beautiful a job she did!!!

S
Sarah

Married on 07/08/2017

Bloomers was AMAZING! Josette was the BEST! I changed my flowers 3 times and she was wonderful about. She was so helpful with picking the perfect flowers and colors to make the bouquets everything ... Read more I had imagined them to be on my wedding day. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!! :)