Blooming Branch Photography

Rochester, NY · View map · Visit website

About Blooming Branch Photography

I have always loved photography. I picked up my camera one day to take pictures of my sister-in-law and her fiancé and realized how much I enjoyed the process of photographing people in love. And that was that. I bought a great camera and fell in love with using it to capture and create beauty and I haven’t stopped. I've been photographing people and the love between them since 2009.

My favorite things: coffee, dark chocolate, exploring new places, naps, board games, evenings spent with a few good friends, and wine.

I would not be where I am today without the support of my incredible husband who loves me deeply as I am, my
incredible friends who stand by me and tell me the truth about who I am, and my daughters Anna and Sarah, who bring unbelievable joy to my life, teach me much about love, and keep me constantly entertained.

My desire is to create beautiful, affordable photographs of your life and the people you love most. Being down to earth and easy to work with is something I strive for.

Enough about me – I want to hear your story.

Wedding Packages:

Your wedding day is going to be as unique and beautiful as you! And although weddings can be similar, no two
weddings are exactly alike. Because of this, I’ve put together a few different options for wedding photography
coverage to fit your specific needs. Let’s talk about which might be the best for you.

6 Hour – $1,900
Wedding photo coverage for 6 hours, high-resolution digital edited photos delivered via online gallery, and printing rights

8 Hour – $2,500
Wedding photo coverage for 8 hours, high-resolution digital edited photos delivered via online gallery, and printing rights

10 Hour – $3,100
Wedding photo coverage for 10 hours, high-resolution digital edited photos delivered via online gallery, and printing rights

Need only a few hours of photo coverage?
Hourly wedding pricing: $350/hr

32 Reviews for Blooming Branch Photography

32 Blooming Branch Photography Reviews

J
Featured
Julie

Married on 08/05/2017

Becky was so great to work with for both our engagement and wedding photos. She is very responsive, super nice, and flexible. We were so happy with our photos! Just a few days after the wedding she ... Read more posted a bunch on her blog and then we got all of the edited ones just 5 weeks after. We also purchased the album that she offers and I would HIGHLY recommend it. It is so beautifully formatted and tells the perfect story of our wedding day. I would definitely recommend Blooming Branch Photography!

Shawn Marie
Shawn Marie

Married on 06/14/2019

More Than a Wedding Vendor

I know this is long, but Becky at Blooming Branch was the best photographer my husband, John, and I could have hired. After getting engaged, we felt the photographer was one of the most important ... Read more vendors. Becky exceeded my expectations for what I had in mind for my photographer. I met with many photographers and she stood out to me, not only because her work was clearly incredible, but because of how personable she is. We met for coffee and she wanted to hear about my story with John so she could make sure to best capture our personalities and relationship on the day. I felt as if I was talking to a friend during our first meeting. Knowing the photographer would be our shadow on the wedding day, I was so comfortable knowing it would be Becky. My mom suddenly passed away during our engagement. I was incredibly close with my mother and had told Becky during our first meeting about all the special moments I wanted captured with my mom on the big day. When I let Becky know what happened, she offered her help in any way I could possibly need it. Her emotions and caring showed us she was so more than a wedding vendor we hired. Throughout the day, she helped keep me calm when things got emotional and she was such a support. When I would get stressed out or tangled up in a moment not going perfectly, she fixed it immediately. She also was perfect in making sure John and I got some time alone and we were actually able to spend the day with each other, instead of running around with a million things to do all day, like so many couples do. Her second shooter, David was also incredible. We loved him so much too. Not only did Becky and David capture the genuine emotion and love from our day, but they honored my mom so beautifully. I carried a frame of my mother around and Becky and David got so many beautiful shots that I will cherish forever. Thank you so much Becky and David for all you did to make our day perfect and for capturing the memories we will cherish forever so beautifully.

J
Jenna Heacock

Married on 10/27/2018

Becky is THE best!

I can't say enough about how amazing Becky was! From the moment we met with her my husband and I immediately felt comfortable. Our wedding was late October and the weather was cold, rainy and overall ... Read more just awful. I was stressed about that plus overall wedding nerves. She helped me stay calm and even put together a last-minute first look. I wasn't sure about the first look but these ended up being my favorite pictures from that day! We received over 100 wedding photos a few days after the wedding and all our photos within a month - I've NEVER heard of a wedding photographer having pictures ready that fast! Not only did we get pictures fast but they were incredible. We had a hard time picking our favorites because there were so many good ones! My favorite part is how Becky really captured the energy of our wedding. We danced the night away and looking at the pictures brought me right back to that night. Thank YOU Becky for making our day even more special!!