Blooming Dreams Photo

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Blooming Dreams Photo

Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, Blooming Dreams Photo specializes in wedding photography. Owner Song Johns finds absolute joy in providing couples with her services, and keeps an upbeat, happy spirit from the first laugh to the last shutter snap. She loves to capture every single moment, whether they are happy, touching, tearful, or speechless, and let couples relive that emotional instant.

In her wedding photographs, boudoir shoots, and engagement shoots, Song uses a variety of styles including film, photojournalism, natural, contemporary, and traditional. Blooming Dreams Photo is willing to travel for destination weddings. When working with couples, she can travel to multiple locations and provide a second shooter for the booking. Only making appointments for one event per day, she allows her full attention to rest on a couple, even booking additional hours if so desired. Blooming Dreams Photo offers final photographs to be seen as:

• Albums

Featured
Jessica Pendry

Married on 06/01/2019

Quality & Professionalism

From the first moment we met Song, we were confident in her ability has a photographer, but even more - she seemed like a friend! She was extremely reliable in communications and flexible with all ... Read more meetings/sessions. Song went above and beyond to find locations for Bridal Portraits (which were FABULOUS)...and for our wedding...all I can say is wow. She is truly passionate about her profession and we are so thrilled with our photographs! We will definitely be using her for our future photo sessions!

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 03/08/2019

Song is amazing!

We haven't yet had our wedding but the biggest thing I was worried about was finding a photographer that I could click with that does amazing work that I could afford. And Blooming Dreams is just ... Read more that! Song is amazing and has made me feel so at ease. With less than 90 days until our wedding, she sent us a sweet welcome package with tips and tricks for the big day, and she sent over a time line (which is completely flexible). It just feels so good to know what I am working with someone who is so good at what they do and so kind!

Cham
Cham

Married on 01/19/2019

The best wedding photographer

Our pictures came out so beautiful and only within 3 weeks. Song is so professional, energetic, and so much fun to work with. Everyone in my family loves her, even the pickiest person. Absolute best ... Read more wedding photographer hand down!!!!