Blooming Events

Ocala, FL · Visit website

About Blooming Events

Let the floral artists at Blooming Events based in Ocala, Florida bring your weddiing vision to life! Our designers travel throughout Florida and the southeastern United States to provide our couples with extraordinary flowers and personalized service. Our customers are like family to us and we literally go the extra mile to create priceless memories for you to enjoy on your special day and through photographs.

• Experience:
    • Owner, Jill Stephens has over 30 years of design experience and taught floral design to thousand of students.
    • Staff experience totals 69 years.
    • Continuing education experience totals over 100 hours per year

Jennifer
    Jennifer

Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful work and person

We loved Jill. First off she is very genuine and kind hearted which is important to both of us. As a bride, who has never planned a wedding before and was completely overwhelmed by everything there ... Read more was to do she was extremely helpful with helping me pick out bouquets and a centerpiece for the reception that was both cost effective and in the colors we wanted and for the time of year we were getting married. She responded quickly to any correspondence, and always provided a new invoice for any updates made through the course of our contract, such as payments or any changes that I requested. We purchased centerpieces for the reception, bouquets for the bridal party, boutonnieres, and corsages from her, and everything looked and smelled beautiful. I was beyond ecstatic at how she made my vision for my bouquet come to live.

V
    Vanessa

Married on 11/11/2017

Jill is amazing! I found her online looking for a florist for my wedding. She is great! She will walk you through your vision. I live in another city and every time I needed to contact her she would ... Read more respond quickly. She was always patient and very dedicated to her work. She is so sweet and she truly was a blessing. She will look for alternatives and will work with your budget. Book with her now!!! She is great!

A
    Amanda

Married on 09/23/2017

Im not very knowledgeable or into flowers. Jill was incredibly helpful in getting me what i had envisioned (even though I wasn't really sure what that was at first). Despite some delays due to ... Read more hurricane Irma, Jill managed to get all the flowers we discussed and the arrangements were breathtaking! I also really appreciate her putting up with all of my back and forth decisions and changes right up until the very end! Thank you!