Blooming Flowers and Gifts

Palm Coast, FL · View map

About Blooming Flowers and Gifts

Blooming Flowers and Gifts Inc is a wedding florist based out of Palm Coast, Florida. This award-winning, family-owned and operated floral company has been in business since 2009. They specialize in creating beautiful floral arrangements for custom events and weddings.

Blooming Flowers and Gifts Inc can design a wide variety of floral styles for your big day, including classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage. Couples can choose what style they want for their big day and also choose what type of arrangements they would like at their wedding, including aisle and altar decor, boutonnieres, centerpieces, corsages, and more. Wedding floral services offered include the following:

• Delivery

29 Blooming Flowers and Gifts Reviews

Tiana
Tiana

Getting married on 05/02/2020

Very knowledgeable about flowers!

We met with Raina to discuss our upcoming vow renewal and she's truly a very kind woman who you can tell takes pride in her work. She gave recommendations based on our color theme but also based on ... Read more possibilities of bad weather and how she could adjust our flowers based on that.

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 05/02/2019

Wedding Flowers

Blooming Flowers and Gifts recently did my wedding flowers and I couldn’t have been happier! I went and explained what I wanted with limited pictures and they knew EXACTLY what I was looking for! The ... Read more price was very reasonable & they delivered and set up at the location of the ceremony beautifully. I couldn’t have been happier- if you are looking for wedding flowers, or any flowers at all I would definitely recommend Blooming Flowers and Gifts.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Howard

Married on 04/15/2019

Beautiful work with short notice!

My fiance surprised me with the most beautiful and perfect bouquet on our wedding day! He went in a few hours before, in his true fashion ha ha, and the florist put it together on the spot! It was ... Read more everything I could have dreamed of and the blue matched our wedding party's attire perfectly! It was a small beach ceremony and I didn't think I wanted a bouquet, but after having it and seeing it in pictures, I am so happy that we did. Thank you Blooming Flowers for being amazing at such a short notice, while being very friendly!! I highly recommend!