Blooming Spaces

Sterling, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Blooming Spaces

Blooming Spaces is a wedding florist company based in Sterling, Virginia. Sitting near Dulles Town Center, this florist has been servicing couples for over 10 years. They are known for their personalized services, attention to detail and affordability. Blooming Spaces also doubles as an event rental service. They offer items such as wedding arches, chuppahs, pedestals and tower vases.

Blooming Spaces offers a venue visit to properly design their arrangements for your wedding. They also offer consultations. A list of their floral services include:

• Delivery
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral
  • Table arrangements

Other Services

From romantic to eclectic, this company can handle a variety of floral styles. Styles include:

• Classic

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 06/16/2018

We cannot thank Blooming Spaces enough for the gorgeous flowers on our wedding day! We loved working with Kathleen - she made it so easy to choose flowers, making suggestions based on pictures we ... Read more brought to her, and creating our vision! We had been looking for a florist for a few weeks when we came across Blooming Spaces, and had reached out to Kathleen for more information. She immediately set up an in-person meeting at her shop, where we got together to discuss all of the possibilities for bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, center pieces, church flowers, etc., and it was so nice to hear from someone who knew how to put together what we wanted. Kathleen was also super flexible throughout our wedding planning - we cannot remember how many times we emailed her asking to add or change flowers based on new things coming up. She gladly made the changes, sending us revised contracts each time, allowing us to continue to make changes pretty much right up until the wedding. Kathleen even went to our church to test out pew clips for the pew flowers we wanted!! Kathleen was a dream to work with and we would highly recommend using Blooming Spaces. We cannot thank Kathleen enough for making our day perfect!

B
Becca B.

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Amazing Florist

Kathleen is absolutely amazing - she arranges beautiful flowers at an affordable price. Read more Kathleen is absolutely amazing - she arranges beautiful flowers at an affordable price.

Kelsey
Kelsey

Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful flowers for May wedding

We had a great experience with Kathleen from Blooming Spaces. From the beginning I gave Kathleen a price range I was comfortable with and she never went beyond that range unless I asked her to. She ... Read more was very clear on the types of flowers available for my wedding time period, what options were available and the type of decor we could use. She responded timely to emails and was professional and courteous. Flexible even until the last week when I asked for MORE flowers! My flowers were amazing and I was trying to find every way to keep/share/save whatever I could when the wedding was over. Thank you Blooming Spaces