Bloominous.com

Visit website

About Bloominous.com

The most beautiful wedding flowers made for you at a fraction of the cost.

Bloominous is not just another florist. We look at floral design in an entirely new way. With over 3000 weddings completed, we are on top of the trends and are able to recommend a personalized style that is perfect for you.

Our flowers are the freshest on the planet. This is because we do hundreds of weddings every week which means we are very selective with the farms we work with. Providing you with hard-to-find flowers of the highest quality is something we take very seriously.

There are 2 ways to work with us:

1. Full Service: We come to your venue and set up. That's right! No matter where you live, we have our own team member ready to serve. We vet, train, and manage every Bloom Bee on our team so we can deliver consistent high quality service!

2. DIY: Instead of having us do it, you can do it yourself for additional savings. Every DIY Kit comes with complete recipe cards, instructions, and videos. It's the easiest way to recreate celebrity designs in your own home!

If there are any questions at all, feel free to contact us. We can be reached at:

Phone: 310-873-3137 (M-F 7am - 6pm PST)
Text: 310-905-8174 (M-F 7am - 6pm PST)
Email: designers@bloominous.com
Website Chat: bloominous.com
Instagram: instagram.com/bloominous

180 Reviews for Bloominous.com

180 Bloominous.com Reviews

Mayra
Mayra

Getting married on 11/28/2020

Hired and at half the price of everyone else

So my sister introduced me to Bloominous. I wanted flowers but I didn’t want the price tag. They quoted me at 1/2 the price and it was for full service. I chose two of their designs and I was sent ... Read more flower selections for Bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquet, boutonniere corsage, and our table centerpieces. It was really easy.

R
Raelene Schulmeister

Getting married on 02/03/2020

Great product and even better service!

Choosing to use Bloominous for an event was such a great choice! The product arrive ON TIME, communication was prompt and direct and the florals were beautiful quality! I wouldn't hesitate to use them ... Read more them for a wedding or any event in the future!

Katherine
Katherine Gerard

Getting married on 10/04/2019

perfect for on a budget, creative brides

They were very quick to respond and answer ALL questions and confusions I have with flowers. They gave great suggestions. They gave detail oriented instructions for how to assemble flowers (saved a ... Read more lot of money by putting together our own arraignments). Still waiting for the flowers to come in for the big day but based on the service thus far, I have no worries.