Bloominous

Visit website

About Bloominous

Bloominous is an online wedding floral design studio headquartered in Los Angeles, California and serves weddings nationwide. Bloominous works with farms all around the world to deliver wide range of fresh flowers directly to consumers. The designers provide personalized concierge service to each couple they work with, so every vision can come to life.

Bloominous offers an efficient and affordable way to purchase wedding flowers. The company's e-commerce shop offers a vast collection of pre-designed floral arrangements to help inspire customers. The couple can also work with a designer directly to customize collection to match their vision. Once they have created their design, couples can then choose from two packages that the company offers: full-service or a do-it-yourself. The full-service package includes arrangement, delivery, and setup services. Couples who choose this package are also assigned an event coordinator who will help with the design, logistics, and implementation of the event. The do-it-yourself package provides couples with farm-fresh blooms, instructions for arranging, floral design tools, and custom accessories. A design artist will work with couples ahead of time to ensure that they are comfortable with crafting their own arrangements. With either selection, the following arrangements can be purchased through Bloominous:

• Aisle decor

Ashley
Ashley

Getting married on 01/16/2021

Initial consultation

I had my initial consultation(s) with Aida from bloominous about a month ago. The reason I made the word consultation plural is because of how many times I changed my mind and flip flopped between ... Read more ideas and prices, enough times to drive myself crazy! Aida wasn’t even phased and responded to every back and forth email efficiently and reassuringly!

Mayra
Mayra

Getting married on 11/28/2020

Hired and at half the price of everyone else

So my sister introduced me to Bloominous. I wanted flowers but I didn’t want the price tag. They quoted me at 1/2 the price and it was for full service. I chose two of their designs and I was sent ... Read more flower selections for Bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquet, boutonniere corsage, and our table centerpieces. It was really easy.

S
Shannon Dotzel

Getting married on 10/31/2020

So far I'm impressed!

Bloominous has been great to work with so far! They're always available if I have questions or requests and were really helpful in customizing my collection. I can't wait to see the flowers and how ... Read more they turn out!