Bloominous.com

Visit website

About Bloominous.com

Bloominous is a revolutionary new way to look at wedding flowers. We are the largest wedding florist in the US, delivering thousands of weddings in just 2 years.

How did we do it?

Our designs are developed in-house by celebrity designers here in our studio in Los Angeles. That means you get the highest quality designs that would normally cost upwards of $10,000 available to you no matter which state you live in.

We source all of our flowers direct from growers and bring them in to our massive production studio in Los Angeles for quality inspection.

We deliver your flowers to you or to one of our Bloominous florists that live in your area that will put it together and deliver it for you. It's your choice!

Either way, you'll be getting top quality designs customized for you at a fraction of the cost.

160 Reviews for Bloominous.com

160 Bloominous.com Reviews

Katherine
Katherine Gerard

Getting married on 10/04/2019

perfect for on a budget, creative brides

They were very quick to respond and answer ALL questions and confusions I have with flowers. They gave great suggestions. They gave detail oriented instructions for how to assemble flowers (saved a ... Read more lot of money by putting together our own arraignments). Still waiting for the flowers to come in for the big day but based on the service thus far, I have no worries.

Ashley
Ashley

Getting married on 05/03/2019

Wonderful Service

I decided to go with Bloominous due to my bridesmaids and I being very crafty. I love that we are able to put the bouquets together while spending quality time together. Bailey at Bloominous is ... Read more awesome! She is very responsive and has answered everyone of my questions. Paying for the flowers is very easy as they give you the option to split the payment into 2. It is very cost efficient. Working with their designers allows you to create your vision for you big day. I can't wait to receive my flowers for my big day.

L
Leanna

Married on 12/30/2018

Wedding Flowers

The ordering process was really easy and they were very nice to accommodate my special requests. The flowers were beautiful but I mainly got greenery in my big box. Making bouquets was a fun process ... Read more for my bridesmaids and I the day before. I am an art teacher and often craft so I probably wouldn’t recommend making your our boutonnières and corsages to everyone because my bridesmaids could not help with those because they got too frustersated (so you need to have the right temperament) but I really enjoyed it and only screamed once haha Everything turned out beautiful though, just be sure to follow all the directions!