Blooms and Branches

St. James · View map · Visit website

About Blooms and Branches

Blooms and Branches is an event decor and floral design company based in St. James, Jamaica that will provide you with anything you may need in order to execute your dream event. They serve local and international clients, making sure to bring their vision to life no matter how big or small their celebration is.

The team of professionals at Blooms and Branches uses innovative designs and stunning florals in order to interpret and express your personal taste and style. Their highly-skilled team is dedicated to providing world-class service and excellent craftsmanship to ensure that your event is remembered for a lifetime. They will cater to all of your wedding and decor needs by offering the following services:

• Event styling

V
Featured
Vanessa

Married on 07/21/2016

Olive was so instrumental in the planning of my wedding from start to finish! I knew I wanted a small intimate wedding but I was very indecisive with the decor and floral details. Olive was so ... Read more patient, so professional and knowledgeable! She’s a decor genius! She knew exactly what to recommend! What I love about her is that she makes you feel like her only client, extremely attentive and very detailed! I was extremely happy on my wedding day! Everything was color coordinated and so beautiful! Royal blue and yellow - my roses were fresh and open and the ribbon detail was perfect! You can tell she puts some extra love into making the bouquet. I would recommend her to any and everyone!

A
Amanda Stewart

Married on 12/18/2018

Best Choice ... Awesome Service

Olive and her entire team helped to make our wedding day beautiful. They understand all our needs and ensured that we could get all of them with our price range. Blooms& branches was the only ... Read more quotation we received that they were mindful of the budget that was set .We used blooms & branches for both the decor and flowers and we couldn't have made a better choice . We were blown away by how beautiful the flowers and decor turned out .Olive thank you for responding to the early morning messages to the calls &emails . Blooms&Branches did not disappoint at all awesome service guys . Thank you so much !!! Nico & Amanda

D
Dacia

Married on 06/30/2018

The team from Blooms and Branches was fantastic to work with. Very accomodating, flexible and patient. The creativity, elegance and sophistication that this team presented was aboslutely amazing. ... Read more Special shout out to Olive. You made my day come alive and it shall be a day that I will never forget. Thanks to you and your team