Blooms Florist

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Blooms Florist

Please double click the photos above to get better view

Blooms, a floral studio situated in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, was founded back in 1983. While it originally began out of a Dodge Colt, by selling flowers to hair and nail salons, I open my first storefront in 1985. It continued to expand so much that I decided to close and solely focus on couture wedding floral designs.We offer nothing "off the rack." Here, couples will not be browsing through standard designs. Instead, we will meet with you to discuss your needs and then custom create a wedding designed just for you.

Our website is in the process of being redesigned. Please visit us on Facebook at bloomsfloristpittsburgh

Blooms believes that this is your day and the design of your ceremony and reception should be a personalized story that you want to tell. Whether you are a same sex couple planning this exciting day or a traditional bride and groom, Blooms can help you turn your dream day into a lifetime memory.

Floral services include:

Featured
Diana

Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful flowers for my May 25, 2019 wedding

Michael was wonderful to work with and his arrangements were commented on by all my guests! He created beautiful bouquets and flower arrangements that complimented each member of the bridal party and ... Read more the venue. I absolutely loved my bouquet! He was also able to improvise at the last minute and made sure the area for the ceremony utilized flowers that were initially meant for an outside ceremony that had to be brought inside due to weather conditions. He worked with the bakery to provide flowers and petals for the cake, he contacted the venue and arranged for everything with minimal effort on my part, and he worked with the photographer to provide cuttings and flowers for pictures. It was an absolute pleasure working with Michael!

D
DeeAnne Seeger

Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely Wonderful !!!!

We could not have been more pleased with the flowers for my Daughters wedding. Michael was wonderful to work with, we shared with him a few examples of the types of flowers that we liked and what we ... Read more were looking for. With just a few additional questions, he created absolutely beautiful arrangements that exceeded our expectations. he was very responsive to all communications, and handled a last minute addition and last minute delivery issue without missing a beat. He took all the stress out of a large piece of our planning, and I can not thank him enough for that. I would not hesitate to work with him again and will recommend him to everyone who needs a florist!!

K
Kelly

Married on 06/15/2019

Kelly Root (Bride)

Michael has been by far my most wonderful vendor to work with. His work is gorgeous. He responds right away. Flexible with any add ons or changes. He is always kind and easy to talk! I would highly ... Read more recommend him to any bride looking for a florist.