Blooms

Verona, WI · View map

About Blooms

Local to Verona, Wisconsin, award-winning floral shop Blooms specializes in affordable floral arrangements for weddings throughout the greater Madison, Wisconsin metropolitan area. First established in 2006 by owner and lead designer Brandi Mueller, Blooms is dedicated to provide highly personalized, innovative services tailored to your needs and wedding vision.

Products Offered
Blooms uses locally-grown flowers for all of its wedding arrangements whenever possible. All packages are custom-designed to suit your needs, and the floral shop is happy to accommodate any special requests. If desired, Blooms can provide venue visits, on-site design, and setup services for your chosen wedding florals. The floral shop also provides complimentary initial consultations to discuss your wedding vision. For DIY wedding projects, bulk flower options and a wide variety of rental items, ranging from glassware to lighting, are available. Some of the floral shop’s feature floral products include:

• Aisle decor

C
Chelsea

Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful wedding flowers

We choose Blooms in Verona, WI for our wedding flowers after exploring several options and reading reviews. Blooms was very well priced for our limited budget. The ladies helping us at Blooms, ... Read more including Brandi, were absolutely amazing. Very responsive to my emails, flower preferences, color palette, etc. We ordered a bridal bouquet, bridesmaid’s bouquets, boutonnieres, one corsage, and then bulk flowers from Blooms for our centerpieces. My bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning. I couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful bouquet, I was amazed. I received so many compliments on it – saying it looked like it came straight off of Pinterest. The bridesmaid’s bouquets were equally as beautiful, and I absolutely loved how the groom / groomsmen boutonnieres turned out. It was exactly what I envisioned. We received compliments on the florals from our photographer and many, many guests. It was one of the highlights of our wedding! Even with our bulk flowers, Blooms was so accommodating, receiving them in and processing them for us so that we just had to pick them up and they were ready to go (unlike if you were to order from an online website). This team is seriously amazing. I highly recommend them! Thank you, Brandi and Blooms!

L
Larissa

Married on 09/22/2018

Kind Staff, Beautiful Flowers

We loved working with Blooms by Brandi! Their prices were incredibly reasonable compared to the other quotes that we received from florists we met with. I also felt that they took special care to ... Read more ensure that they fully understand the look of the flowers we wanted and really executed on that vision beyond what we could've imagined.

L
Lindsey

Married on 08/04/2018

Blooms did a great job with our flowers. I was so pleased when I walked into the church and the flowers were there waiting for us in the bridal room. They were exactly what I wanted and looked great. ... Read more The flowers lasted a long time and even looked great the next morning for brunch. She did a great job making sure the order was correct and evening changing things at last minute. The prices were very reasonable for the quality that she provides. The ability to not have a minimum provided great flexibility for us to stay within our budget. Thank you Blooms!