Bloomsbury Floral Design

Phoenixville, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Bloomsbury Floral Design

Bloomsbury Floral Design is a flower shop in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania. Owner and design director, Lauren, has more than 10 years of experience designing and working with top florists around the world. She represented ARAMARK at the London Olympics and designed events for global dignitaries.

Bloomsbury FLoral Design works with you to create custom designs that coordinate with your wedding theme, style and colors. They work with you to understand you vision and make it a reality. Their consultants visit your venue with you to plan every arrangement and placement for a complete transformed space. They offer event design, delivery, set up and clean up. Bloomsbury Floral Design arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

C
Featured
Cori

Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful flowers for combined indian/american wedding - Lauren is awesome!

Lauren is awesome! She made our wedding flower vision come to life. We had a combined indian/american wedding. She made the garlands as part of the hindu ceremony and she decorated our mandap (alter) ... Read more perfectly. At our meeting with her she had lots of little suggestions to make everything look perfect. I loved my bridal bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets and the boutonnieres were awesome. She was timely and efficient. She does also have a nice inventory of decor to rent - we rented a sign to put outside to direct guests and some pillars/candles for the entrance to the reception area. You won't regret hiring Lauren!

Katie
Katie Polyak

Married on 11/10/2018

Simply Beautiful!

Lauren is the best in the biz! I knew from the moment I met her that we were in good hands. Her studio is perfect, adorned with photos from previous weddings and samples of vases and decor. From the ... Read more the initial planning phase, to the day-of execution, Lauren went above and beyond. She made me feel at ease and I went into the wedding day confident that every detail was taken care of. From the flowers and pew decor at the church, to our simple yet elegant centerpieces at the reception, Lauren knocked it out of the park. We received so many compliments from guests. Thank you Lauren for making my flower dreams come to life!

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 10/26/2018

the BEST of the BEST!

Lauren and her team are simply AMAZING! She is incredibly talented, professional, responsive, detail-oriented, and a dream wedding vendor! From the first consultation with Lauren, she put me at ease ... Read more and I knew I could trust her and that she knew what she was doing. I simply showed up with magazine clip-outs and a saved pinterest board on my phone and she turned my vision into life on my wedding day. 1 month later, and I am still receiving compliments on how beautiful my bouquet was!! Lauren added all the finishing touches, garland, greenery where she saw fit, candles, etc. I trusted her to make it all look beautiful without being able to be in control, and she exceeded all expectations! My bridesmaids wore flower crowns that she conveniently dropped off at my house the night before. Lauren and her team offered the additional service of packing up all my rental items and personal items that the caterer would not, so that I could enjoy my company after the wedding and not worry about cleaning up the venue. I am so lucky and fortunate that I found Lauren to be the florist for my wedding. It was a perfect day, and Lauren played such a big part of it! I would recommend her to anyone getting married without thinking twice, thank you Lauren!