Blossom Artistry

Pittsboro, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Blossom Artistry

Blossom Artistry is a family-owned and operated wedding florist based in Pittsboro, North Carolina. The team is devoted to combining their knowledge and creativity with whatever your heart desires. Whether your style is romantic, vintage, modern or eclectic, they will give it their all. In 2003, Julie and Leon launched Blossom Artistry. The team of designers offers 50 years of combined experience.

Products Offered

To make your wedding dreams come true, this North Carolina wedding florist can provide consultations, samples, venue visits and event design. They will gladly handle delivery, setup and cleanup on the big day. Arrangements include:

• Aisle decor
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Areas Covered

Blossom Artistry serves weddings throughout Raleigh, North Carolina. This includes Pittsboro, Chapel Hill and Greensboro.

58 Reviews for Blossom Artistry

58 Blossom Artistry Reviews

A
Featured
Amelia

Married on 02/02/2018

Julie and the team at Blossom Artistry were great to work with. They did an incredible job with the design, draping and floral arrangements and -- best of all -- I had nothing to worry about. Julie ... Read more was on top of it. I had so many people tell me how gorgeous our wedding was and I owe it all to Blossom Artistry.

Brianna
Brianna Moloney Hooks

Married on 05/05/2019

My Floral Dreams Come True!

Julie, the owner of Blossom, made my wedding floral dreams come true. I met with her once, explained what we needed/wanted and my vision, and she gave me exactly what I wanted. Closer to my wedding ... Read more date, I sent her pictures of different thing I liked, and explained what aspects I liked of each pictures. When she came in with the flowers the day of my wedding, I wanted to cry happy tears. From the garland to go around the dock at the pond, to the flower crowns for my flower girls, to the bouquets and boutonnières, even down the the flowers for the cake, it was all exactly what I dreamed of and then some. They were perfect. Blossom truly is the BEST!!

Jordan
Jordan

Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely magical!

Blossom Artistry and Julie were a pleasure to work with! They were professional and made our wedding magical with all the flowers and special touches. Julie went above and beyond what we could ever ... Read more have imagined! We will highly recommend Blossom Artistry to anyone! Thank you for making our special day such a beautiful experience!