Blossom & Branch Designs

Aurora, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Blossom & Branch Designs

Blossom & Branch Designs, inc. is a floral company located in Aurora, Illinois, specializing in full service floral designs for weddings. No matter the size of your event, they will always provide quality and innovative designs that work with your budget. Your florist and event specialist will get to know you on a personal level, so they can help create an original design for your occasion.

Products Offered
Blossom & Branch Designs, inc. is happy to deliver and set up your floral designs on your special day. You will receive constant updates from the team throughout the design process to ensure a stree-free experience. Their custom floral arrangments include:

• Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Table arrangements
  • Aisle decor
  • Altar decor
  • Artificial flowers
  • Flower crowns

Other Products
Blossom & Branch Designs, inc. offers an array of other products and rental items for couples to choose from, including chair covers, linens, aisle runners, and a dance floor. They are also able to provide wedding planning services, including event design, day-of coordination, and partial planning. The team will handle all aspects of your decor and styling for the day of your wedding.

55 Reviews for Blossom & Branch Designs

55 Blossom & Branch Designs Reviews

K
Featured
Karyn

Married on 07/23/2016

Angie was over the top the best florist/wedding planner/wedding consultant that I could have even dreamed of. She had suggestions, recommendations for my husband and I every step of the way. Angie ... Read more dressed up our wedding and honestly it was so beautiful it was a little surreal. Her expertise and her creative flair are just out of this world. Angie met with us several times and she was very intuitive as to what we liked from the first moment. I am so happy we found her, I am sure that my wedding would not have been as beautiful without her. I cannot say enough about Angie. If you are getting married and need flowers, Angie should be your number one choice hands down. She was able to help us with so much more than just the floral aspect and yet the flowers were just amazingly beautiful. I would recommend hiring her on the spot! All of her recommendations as to vendors were top notch also. AAA+

C
Cynthia

Married on 10/20/2018

Angie is great!!

I spoke with Angie (recommended to us from my mother-in-law, for whom Angie did a fabulous job, btw!). I sent her a few pictures, and she made exactly what I was looking for and more! I loved our ... Read more flowers, and she has been great to work with!! Very thorough, thoughtful, friendly, and great all around! FYI we had a small wedding and very simple decor, so we only had the bridal bouquet and groom's boutonniere made by Angie (see photo for the flowers - don't they look gorgeous?!?!)

A
ANDREA

Married on 05/05/2018

A very professional floral design company Read more A very professional floral design company