Blossom Events

Brooklyn, New York · View map · Visit website

About Blossom Events

Blossom Events is a wedding planning company located in Brooklyn, New York. This company is devoted to providing you with an organized wedding day, dedicating themselves to looking at every small detail and solving problems before they arise. With their assistance and advice, this company is able to craft a wedding that is both personalized and romantic.

Experience

Owner and wedding planner Bree is dedicated to planning social events. Her team includes the talented event coordinators Alexandra, Michemonde and Carly.

Blossom Events offers to arrange a guest list and to-do lists to make your wedding day as smooth and efficient as possible. A list of their services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines

Other Services

This company offers the ability to plan religious and non-religious weddings. Additional planning services include:

• Civil

Featured
lingshu

Married on 06/02/2019

Fantastic experience

Bree was the most amazing planner possible. Our wedding would not have happened without her let alone gone as smoothly and as perfectly as it did. She did all the research and presented us with ... Read more options that fit our preferences, and took care of all the communication and organization. She was the MVP the day of the wedding, running around taking care of errands we did not even think of and making sure everything was running smoothly. She was amazing and we would 100% work with her again

Gaj
Gaj Manamperi

Married on 05/26/2019

Superstar coordinator!

We couldn't have thrown our wedding without Bree. We hired her as a day-of coordinator, but she was really with us every step of the planning process. Over the last year Bree was our sounding board -- ... Read more -- we would bounce ideas off of her (venue layout, timeline, linens....) and she would always give us great advice. As we neared closer to the big day, she was absolutely essential to making sure every detail was noted and every minute of the day was accounted for. Our venue was a "raw space" so we had to bring in everything ourselves -- I was so nervous that it wouldn't come together as I envisioned it, but Bree sent reassuring texts throughout the morning-of to let me know everything was going according to plan and when I finally saw the space I was floored by how well Bree absolutely nailed the layout and design! It looked beautiful and the night went sooo smoothly. 100% the best money I ever spent, couldn't recommend highly enough.

K
Kristen

Married on 11/17/2018

Bree is wonderful!

Bree is AMAZING. She was invaluable the day of our wedding--keeping everything and everyone on schedule, and was incredibly helpful in the lead-up to the wedding as well. I felt confident going into ... Read more our day because Bree gave such sound advice and guidance. She was extremely professional and prepared for anything, and on the day of the wedding was calm and collected, which eased any nerves and helped ensure we enjoyed every minute of our wedding. I can't recommend her highly enough and hope you choose to work with her for your special day as well!