Blossom Me Up Flowers

Des Plaines, IL · View map · Visit website

About Blossom Me Up Flowers

Hello! My name is Asmr and I am the owner and designer for Blossom Me Up Flowers.I started my company because of the passion I have for flowers. I have been designing for several years and enjoy working with fresh, dried, and silk flowers. My work consists of weddings, parties, showers, anniversaries, funerals,and dried flowers. Being a natural artist, I enjoy incorporating creativity into my work. I believe that each floral design should be distinctive to my client's envision, style, and taste.

I offer full floral services for weddings, parties, receptions, showers and funerals.

8 Reviews for Blossom Me Up Flowers

8 Blossom Me Up Flowers Reviews

U
Featured
Ur

Married on 06/10/2017

Asmr turned my vision into reality. The flowers, center pieces, and bouquets were just as I had imagined and more. She was very professional, affordable, and she valued my opinion. She was one of my ... Read more only vendors I had no worries about. I highly recommend Blossom Me Up!!!!

L
Lyla B

Married on 06/29/2019

My dream came true!

I was in love with my wedding flowers/decor. Everything was beyond what I had expected. Even the process of planning and meeting to discuss what I was thinking, it was a simple process because of her ... Read more expertise. I received so many compliments on the centerpieces and the gazebo flowers!

E
Elena

Married on 10/28/2018

Wedding Flowers

I shall say Asmr’s job exceeded my expectations. I was very pleasantly surprised when she brought sthe flowers set ( bride’s bouquet, corsages, boutonnieres, table bouquet). All this with without ... Read more showing her pictures , just giving some ideas of what I would like.Great communication, reasonable price but most important- me and everybody’s else being satisfied. Thank you!