Blossoms Orlando

Orlando, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Blossoms Orlando

Blossoms Orlando is a floral design team based in Orlando, Florida. The company specializes in personalized, memorable settings and arrangements that bring exquisite taste to your wedding. With a belief that your flowers should tell your story, the team strives to bring your unique vision to life. All flowers and greenery are personally selected and designs are constructed with flair.

Experience

The owner of the business, Amy Lambert, has been providing floral design services for weddings since 1989. She graduated from the South Florida School of Floral Design and surrounds herself with formally trained floral artists.

Products Offered

The Blossoms Orlando team takes pride in their eye for detail and personalized service. The company offers the following products:

• Aisle decor

K
Featured
Kayli

Married on 03/17/2018

Let me tell you how I lost my breath twice as I walked down the aisle. The first time was as I approached the top of the walkway and laid my eyes on the man of my dreams. Seconds later, I was gasping ... Read more for breath as I walked towards the unbelievable circular arch dripping in exquisite flowers and magical greenery. It was beyond anything I could have ever imagined! We had talked about my vision and exchanged Pinterest pictures, but nothing could ever have prepared me for the emotions I felt as we stood under this masterpiece. And my BOUQUET! It was stunning, lush, exotic and it had just the right amount of bohemian flare. When Amy walked into the suite with the bridal bouquet every bridesmaid, mother and vendor stopped to gawk at how incredible it was. As I write this review, I honestly have tears streaming down my face because of the priceless moments that Amy created for us. In addition to her talent, she genuinely cares about the personal touches and her attention to detail cannot be matched. I was supposed to order feathers to add to the boutonnieres however I ran out of time. Sharing in my fiance's love for birds, wildlife and nature, Amy was out shopping two days before our wedding and texting me photos of different feathers because she knew he would love it. Timmy and I will be forever grateful for all the hard work you put into our day! We love & adore you!

Laura
Laura Allocati

Married on 04/01/2019

Phenomenal!

My absolute favorite wedding vendor! Amy totally captured my vision of a romantic garden wedding, and the flowers she used were of high quality. Extremely fragrant roses, the colors were perfect.I ... Read more cried when I saw my bridal bouquet because it was so beautiful! Amy is a sweet woman and fantastic to work with. I cannot say enough about the amazing job she did, HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!

M
Marc Gunton

Married on 03/28/2019

Our Wedding Flowers were absolutely perfect!

The biggest thank you to Blossoms and Amy for making all of our Wedding Flowers absolutely perfect! Our venue was stunning in itself, in a tropical setting full of greenery however our Wedding Flowers ... Read more added to this perfectly and were statements on their own. The majority of the Wedding decisions you don't see come together until the day whatever detail you are arranging, this combined with the fact we live in the UK and our Wedding was in Florida was daunting at times but I was instantly at ease as soon as I spoke with Amy and trusted that she would be able to make our vision come to life. To see all our flowers on the day (bride & bridesmaids bouquets, groomsmen boutannaires, flowers for the table, cake and wedding arch) they instantly brought a smile to our faces...they were exactly as we had hoped, infact even better! What Amy does is true talent, thank you so much Amy for everything we couldn't have wished for anything more! Best Wishes, Lauren & Marc