blowoutbridal.com

Safety Harbor, FL · View map

About blowoutbridal.com

We are strictly an on-line store and do not have a "brick-and-mortar" retail locations. Our office address is posted on our site for the convenience of returns and exchanges.

We specialize in sizes 14-32.

Due to our relatively low overhead and our high volume of sales we can pass along these beautiful dresses at extremely low, low prices

We understand purchasing a wedding gown is a big decision. We are here to help you every step of the way!!

We encourage you to contact us if you need assistance with sizing or the correct style for you!

5 Reviews for blowoutbridal.com

5 blowoutbridal.com Reviews

Nicole and Richmon
Nicole and Richmon

Married on 11/05/2011

So i am a plus size girl and i did not want any strapless gowns for my wedding day. I found this really beautiful dress online that was my size and decided to email this company about getting the ... Read more dress to me. the dress was in florida and i am in california, so i could not fly to florida to try it on, but they had a loaner program where you can ship the dress to you and try it on..like it pay for it, dont like it pay for the freight weight! this was very helpful to me. shipped 2 dresses for me to try on, and i was so in love with the dress. we sent back the size we didnt need and everything went according to plan. if you are a plus size girl and need a beautiful dress or like the dresses they provide...dont worry about the buisness part of getting it, or stress over it...it was a very simple process.

L
Ligi

Married on 06/19/2010

I bought this beatiful dress for my sister wedding. It is wonderful even better than in the picture. The servise provided was so professional and responsably. I have recomended this website to my ... Read more friends. I will be happy to used it again. thanks so much!

F
February

Married on 05/29/2010

I loved this company and staff they are the greatest i have recommended so many people to them and will continue i loved my dress and the price thanks! Read more I loved this company and staff they are the greatest i have recommended so many people to them and will continue i loved my dress and the price thanks!