Blu Moose Photography

Lake Delton, WI · View map · Visit website

About Blu Moose Photography

Blu Moose Photography is your wedding photographer. Based in Lake Delton, Wisconsin and serving the Madison and Milwaukee markets with frequent travel to the southeast to capture love. We serve all of Wisconsin and surrounding states as well as Myrtle Beach and Charleston South Carolina, Wilmington North Carolina, South Bend and Indianapolis Indiana and Richmond Virgina. Owned and operated by lead photographer Talwin, a.k.a "Moose", and his wife Karla, Blu Moose Photography specializes in wedding day, engagement and portrait photography. The company’s goal is to ensure your timeless moments are captured for a lifetime. The WeddingWire Couple’s Choice award-winning company’s love and passion for photography will drive them to meet the vision for your special day.

Blu Moose Photography offers the following engagement and wedding day photography services:

• Wedding portraits

Ashley
Featured
Ashley

Married on 10/13/2018

The most enjoyable, memorable, stress free environment!

Moose is such a phenomenal photographer! I can without a doubt look at every single photo he had taken for my engagement and wedding day and see the love, the quirkinesses, and atmosphere between my ... Read more husband and I. I love how he goes with the flow and in that moment of how your interacting with your partner or your guests, nothing has to be completely forced to where you feel uncomfortable. I love that moose lets you know how your doing, how your looking, he finds those small details he doesn’t just snap a photo in the hopes the couple looks good but also there surrounding, the positioning, everything is so thoughtfully planned with good taste! A beautiful mind to create beautiful photos! Not only was it a joy to get my photos done by moose but also a joy to be around him and his assistant they are genuinely great people with great attitudes. Everyone knows wedding days can become stressful, but moose goes above and beyond to plan everything out from when he gets there to when he leaves! A well detailed summary of what pictures to take first from family members, the bridal party, guests and your own personal ideas. Thats Goals right there! I could not appreciate enough all the hard work moose puts into his work! He offers a variety of photo package deals from all different price ranges, times, and personal preferences to give you your best option on what your looking for! Plus possible added perks! If your looking for a photographer please Don’t hesitate and talk with moose!

ruth
ruth

Married on 06/08/2019

He will make you look GOOD

Moose knows how to make yall look good! We are an awkward duo but Moose made our pictures so natural that we end up looking like models :D! Thank you Moose! Read more Moose knows how to make yall look good! We are an awkward duo but Moose made our pictures so natural that we end up looking like models :D! Thank you Moose!

K
Katie Jalinske

Married on 12/29/2018

Best photographer ever!

Where do I even start with Moose? He is more than just an incredibly talented photographer to my husband and I. He has become our friend during this whole process. The most stressful part in planning ... Read more planning the wedding was choosing a photographer. It's a big decision to pick someone to trust with one of the most importantly documented days of your life. I wanted someone who was creative and diverse in their technique - not just one dimensional. I found Blu Moose photography accidentally when I was Googling another photographer that started with "Blu" and Blu Moose popped up. Best accident ever! When I saw his work I was blown away and so was my husband. We met with Moose and hit it off with him right away. Our engagement session was so much fun because Moose kept things light, yet professional. We had so many compliments on our engagement photos. The day of our wedding Moose and his team could not have been better. They were unobtrusive, efficient, fun, and our guests loved Moose and his team. Our wedding coordinator liked him so much she took Moose's card to recommend him to couples she's working with. With Moose you are not getting the best quality, but a great experience as well.