Blu Photography & Design LLC.

Lake Mills, WI · View map

3 Reviews for Blu Photography & Design LLC.

3 Blu Photography & Design LLC. Reviews

T
Teralyn

Married on 07/23/2016

Katie works really hard to get you what you want and or what your looking for. She is so sweet when we did our engagement pictures and I can't wait to see what the wedding Pictures will look like in ... Read more July.

Vicki
Vicki

Married on 03/19/2016

Katie was AMAZING! Her talents as a photographer match her wonderful personality. She worked so hard on capturing all of the details of our wedding, and made sure to capture the moments that really ... Read more made me and my husband "us". She made our bridal party and families really comfortable with her presence, and was courteous the entire 12 hours she was with us. Nothing helps a stressed bride feel at ease more than one of her most important vendors reassuring her everything will be perfect. I would recommend Blu Photography for ANYONE getting married.

Amber
Amber

Married on 06/20/2015

Katie with Blu Photography and Design was everything we wanted in a Wedding photographer. Since even before we hired her, Katie has been attentive, quick to respond to e-mail and questions, and ... Read more nothing but nice and courteous. Katie has gone above and beyond to make us happy; whether it be traveling, putting together our customized package, or offering us deals she gets through her printing for a fabulous canvas. We couldn't be more thrilled to have Katie and we look forward to having her do our upcoming Wedding in June. She took some AMAZING photos for our engagement session, so I can't wait to see what she has in store for our big day :) -Amber Hibben, future bride-to-be

Blu Photography & Design LLC. FAQ