Blue Avenue Groove

Brooklyn, NY · View map · Visit website

About Blue Avenue Groove

Looking for a wedding band that can pack the dance floor and give you and your guests a night to be talked about for ages to come? Look no further! We are Blue Avenue Groove, a 4-10 member line up of vocals, keys, guitar, horns, bass and drums that works with a variety of expert NYC musicians to give you the highest quality music for your wedding. We specialize in Funk, Motown, R&B, Pop, Rock, and Jazz but have a vast repertoire for all styles. With Grammy winning/internationally touring musicians that have played together for years, this band is one of the tightest that you will find. We deliver quality and professionalism with an energy that keeps the party alive. We look forward to helping prepare a night of music catered to you and your fiance's personal taste and style.

17 Reviews for Blue Avenue Groove

17 Blue Avenue Groove Reviews

J
Featured
Jordan Sopp

Married on 07/20/2019

Incredible wedding band

Can’t say enough amazing things about Blue Avenue Groove. Will and his band were absolutely amazing and we got a ton of compliments from our guests. At one point I even noticed the bartenders ... Read more watching, and one pulled me aside saying they were the best band they’ve ever had at the venue! They were an absolute pleasure to work with and I’d recommend them to anyone looking to knock their wedding out of the park. True professionals in every sense of the word.

Peter
Peter Wallace

Married on 07/19/2019

Blue avenue groove rocked the house

"Where did you find your band?! " That will be the refrain after your wedding if you go with Will and Blue Avenue Groove. I know, because that is all my wife and I have been hearing from our guests. ... Read more guests. Blue Avenue Groove were consummate professionals, easy to work with, and extremely talented to boot. They had the whole party rocking, and everyone danced their socks off. I honestly cannot recommend them more. We have a friend who is getting married next year, and they have already reached out to get Blue Avenue Groove's contact information because they loved them so much. Make your life easy; just pick Blue Avenue Groove to be your band and enjoy the party! Thank you so much to Will and his team of incredibly talented performers!

H
Haley

Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome wedding band!

Blue Avenue Groove just played at our wedding in Long Island City and did a fantastic job. They were very easy to work with, were able to play our requests super well, and everyone kept asking where ... Read more we had found them! We had Sami as our vocalist and she was awesome, could really belt it out!