Floret + Foliage

Moorhead, MN · View map

About Floret + Foliage

Floret + Foliage specializes in bespoke wedding designs, from personal flowers, like the bride's bouquet to floral arches and backdrops. We love everything wedding and we customize every single aspect of your wedding designs to fit in your vision and style of your event. We love working with cool couples!

Floret + Foliage was formally Blue Barn Event Floral

4 Reviews for Floret + Foliage

4 Floret + Foliage Reviews

J
Jasmine

Married on 05/05/2018

Allison is an incredible florist! I was having a hard time describing what exactly I wanted for floral arrangements and bouquets, but even with my vague descriptions, she was able to create my vision ... Read more for me!

S
Sam

Married on 10/01/2017

I loved using Blue Barn Event Floral for our wedding flowers! The arrangements were so beautiful and we got a lot for what we paid for. We had so many compliments on the flowers and were extremely ... Read more happy with how they held up through the night!

Chelsey
Chelsey

Married on 07/01/2017

Allison was so relaxed and easy to work with. She was flexible and easily understood my style and it turned out just perfect. Her work is flawless. Read more Allison was so relaxed and easy to work with. She was flexible and easily understood my style and it turned out just perfect. Her work is flawless.