Blue Boot Events

Austin, TX · View map

About Blue Boot Events

Blue Boot Events is an epic wedding, meeting, and event planning company in Austin, Texas. Our goal is to make your next event absolutely flawless! We want to handle every detail possible with your event, maintain excellent client-vendor communication, and ensure the entire planning process is stress free from start to finish. Being based out of one of the most amazing cities in the United States, Austin, Texas, we are happy to help with any event in the heart of the city and surrounding hill country. Blue Boot Events lives and breathes the weird energy of Austin, Texas and we truly enjoy sharing the love we have for the city with others. We also truly believe in the traditional meaning of southern hospitality and are sure to incorporate that within every event we manage. While we may be known for our creative designs, genuine customer service, and attention to detail; we also pride ourselves on our professionalism, community involvement, and knowledge within the industry.

7 Reviews for Blue Boot Events

7 Blue Boot Events Reviews

S
Sara Griffith Dawson

Married on 04/13/2019

Truly the best wedding planner.

I could go on forever about how much I love Blue Boot Events. Amberley was absolutely PERFECT. I hired her as an all-inclusive wedding planner, and I was so stress-free the entire wedding planning ... Read more process. She made sure everything was perfect and that any hiccups were handled quickly and quietly. Plus, she is such a nice person and so calming to be around! I love her and her staff. Definitely recommend Blue Boot Events!!

T
Tiffany

Married on 02/23/2019

Best there is!

Amberley and her staff were absolutely amazing! Her flexibility and personality are absolutely perfect for this business! When I knew exactly what I wanted she helped me make it happen. When I had no ... Read more idea what I wanted she helped give me numerous ideas and examples until I knew what I wanted. She has a lot of experience in this industry and she had an answer for every question. They helped my day go by flawlessly and I cannot even imagine how stressed I would have been without their help. They made my wedding planning and the day of as stress free as it could possibly be. I would 100% recommend Amberley and her team! You won’t find anyone as amazing and perfect for you day as the team at Blue Boot Events!

devlaw
Devin

Married on 05/05/2018

Honestly, I'm not sure how a review can adequately express how amazing (and lifesaving) Amberley and the Blue Boots team was on our wedding day. I'm a pretty type A person, and I did NOT want to be ... Read more stressed on our wedding day. A friend had used Blue Boot Events for day-of-coordination and highly recommended Amberley. From our first meeting, Amberley was the most stress-reducing person I have ever met! We used her partial planning package and she took time to sit with us and find out where our priorities were. She worked with us on 4 different budget ranges and truly listened to everything we really cared about. Even though the package we had only included the 8 big vendors, she provided referrals and ideas with other vendors we wanted. She was extremely responsive to emails and texts from the beginning all the way to our wedding day. I can't even begin to describe how great she was on the day of. I literally had no worries and no stress. All I had to do was show up and enjoy the beautiful decorations, venue, and day she worked on all morning. I cannot recommend Blue Boot Events highly enough. Hiring Blue Boot Events was the best decision we made in planning our wedding.