Blue Bouquet

Kansas City, Missouri · View map

About Blue Bouquet

Blue Bouquet is a floral & event design styling studio, located in Kansas City celebrating love & life’s most important moments. We design, style, and produce authentic events. We believe it's all in the details, and it's our job to create them!

93 Reviews for Blue Bouquet

93 Blue Bouquet Reviews

M
Mimsy

Married on 06/25/2016

All I can say is Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow and Wow again! Not only is Ashlie one of the best vendors to work with, she does outstanding work! First of all, the planning process was easy and great. We may ... Read more have only met 3 or 4 times in person and had a few emails throughout the whole 10 month planning process, but it was like she "got me" and designed my wedding exactly how I wanted it! Not only were the florals outstanding (I think my bouquet was one of the best I've ever seen), but the chuppah, decor, centerpieces, entry sign, "Uncle Jeff Here Comes Your Bride" sign, etc. were magnificent and went above and beyond my expectations! It's amazing how Ashlie was able to take my explanations of what I was looking for and my pins on my pinterest boards, and turn them into the most beautiful and unique wedding I've ever seen. And I'm not saying that because it was my wedding, I truly believe it was! I wish there was a way to add pictures to this review just to show her outstanding design skills. If you're in the process of planning your own wedding or any other event, I highly recommend using Blue Bouquet over any other florist in Kansas City!!

S
Sylvia

Married on 05/28/2016

Ashlie at Blue Bouquet was amazing! She took my vision, my pictures from Pinterest, and turned our venue into a gorgeous space filled with romantic flowers full of shades of purple, gold and ivory, ... Read more chandeliers, candles and sparkles. She turned my vision into something I could not even imagine and I am forever grateful to her for making our day magical. She helped me select my floral arrangements, bouquets, and linens. She created a beautiful altar of sheer purple drapery and a chandelier in the middle. She lined the aisle with tall, gorgeous vases of purple flowers, candles and rose petals. She even ordered an aisle runner with our monogram. She thought of every single detail and created this wonderful space full of love and romance. In addition, she provided the decorations and linens for our rehearsal dinner. As a Mardi Gras-themed party, the centerpieces were filled with masks, feathers and beads, which each guest was able to wear and take home. Ashlie went above and beyond in transforming our wedding venue and creating a fun-filled atmosphere for our rehearsal dinner. I could not envision a better florist, and I highly recommend Blue Bouquet.

K
Katarina

Married on 12/28/2014

Beautiful flowers and a beautiful altar arrangement for the ceremony. Blue Bouquet was very easy to work with and the staff was always willing to meet with me and my mother and answer all questions ... Read more professionally and promptly.