Blue Bungalow Photography

Gilbert, Arizona · View map

About Blue Bungalow Photography

Blue Bungalow Photography is a wedding photographer based in Gilbert, Arizona. This cool cat provides a fun and relaxed approach to photography that will leave couples feeling comfortable and confident on their wedding day. Blue Bungalow Photography focuses on the candid moments of your wedding, and these photographers (always a second shooter there!) excel at drawing out and capturing the natural, authentic emotions and story of your wedding day.

Blue Bungalow Photography offers several wedding packages in order to accommodate to your budget and customize to your photography needs. Their candid, natural style of photography will leave you feeling at ease in front of the camera, with clear direction and flexibility in their services. Blue Bungalow offers a complimentary engagement session for their wedding services, and guarantees quick turnaround for photo edits. You will receive digital files and prints of your photos, and they also offer albums. They send a two-member photography team to your wedding location, and provide the following photography services:

• Additional hours

Jocelyne
Jocelyne

Getting married on 12/06/2019

Debbie is amazing

We have had the pleasure of working with Blue Bungalow for our engagement session. And she is beyond talented. My fiancé and I had I interviewed about 3 different sets of Photographers before we met ... Read more Debbie. She shared my vision, she was very transparent and extremely professional and we couldn’t wait to work with her. We picked a location for our engagement session but prior to that I was texting Debbie asking her opinions on outfit for our location choice. I texted her quite a few times and she was kind, and always gave her expert advice when it came to color, style, etc. she made Me feel like she truly cared and was willing. She was kind and patient and responded very quickly any time I had a question arise. The day of our engagement photos came and she truly made my fiancé and I feel magical. She let us goof around and get comfortable before taking the photos. We joked around until we became comfortable in front of the camera since it was my fiancé and I first time being photographed professionally. She was so sweet and made sure we were very comfortable. Debbie is a true artist, she will make sure your pictures come out to everything and more you could have ever dreamed of. Blue bungalow is the way to go, Debbie is the dream photographer.

M
Macy Hagerman

Married on 03/09/2019

Photographer

We would 100% recommend Blue Bungalow Photography to anyone! Not only did they do a great job, they invest their hearts, making the whole experience even more enjoyable for the special time in our ... Read more lives. Love them!

C
Cyndi Hosch

Married on 03/07/2019

Great professional on a special day

Great experience, beautiful pictures Read more Great experience, beautiful pictures