Blue Chip Casino, Hotel & Spa

About Blue Chip Casino, Hotel & Spa

WEDDINGS AT BLUE CHIP

YOUR PLACE TO SAY I DO

REQUEST INFORMATION CONTACT US AT
(888) 879-7711 EXT. 2429 WEDDINGS • CEREMONIES • BRIDAL SHOWERS • REHEARSAL DINNERS

Let Blue Chip Casino, Hotel & Spa help make your wedding day one to remember. Our Wedding Planner will assist you in the planning process from start to finish. From Bridal Showers to Rehearsal Dinners, to Elegant Receptions, we have everything you need all in one great location. We can accommodate any size of event from intimate to extravagant. Customized Bridal Packages include spa blu and hotel accommodations.

BLUE CHIP CASINO, HOTEL & SPA IS NOW CERTIFIED IN SOUTH ASIAN WEDDINGS AND EVENTS.

Our professional wedding and catering staff will work with you every step of the way to ensure that every last detail comes together to make your wedding unforgettable. Your imagination is our only limitation!

LET US CREATE THE PERFECT PACKAGE FOR THIS ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME EXPERIENCE!

6 Reviews for Blue Chip Casino, Hotel & Spa

6 Blue Chip Casino, Hotel & Spa Reviews

D
Danielle

Married on 11/19/2016

Spa Blue filled in last minute for our make-up artist, and they did a wonderful job. Hair and make-up for all the ladies in the bridal party was gorgeous. A great way to start the wedding day! Read more Spa Blue filled in last minute for our make-up artist, and they did a wonderful job. Hair and make-up for all the ladies in the bridal party was gorgeous. A great way to start the wedding day!

M
Mallory

Married on 05/28/2016

Our wedding was absolutely stunning! To help burden the brunt of the process, Blue Chip gives you the service of a wedding planner who is by your side from the very beginning. Cathy gave me reminders ... Read more and updates to help me stay on track with planning and even gave me a preferred vendor list to help, as well. We were picked up from the church courtesy of Blue Chip. The venue was gorgeous and everything went perfectly the day of--dinner/dancing and then we gambled the rest of the night away! Most of our guests chose to stay at the hotel, as well--so that eliminated the need for transportation and the potential for driving under the influence (open bar and delicious food). So blessed to have had Cathy on my team and not have to worry about the logistics.

A
Amber

Married on 03/21/2015

I had a few issues with my hotel room the night of my wedding and the coordinator didn't help with rehersal so I was stuck to do it myself but other then that the actually wedding was very beautiful Read more I had a few issues with my hotel room the night of my wedding and the coordinator didn't help with rehersal so I was stuck to do it myself but other then that the actually wedding was very beautiful