Blue Dahlia Events

Cincinnati, OH · View map

About Blue Dahlia Events

We're "wedding puller offers"... Most people call it "day of coordination." We know it's more than just a one day deal.. We'll take all those little details off your hands right at the end when it's most stressful. Then we'll show up on your wedding day and make it all happen. That leaves you, your mom, your maid of honor, and your guests to just enjoy yourselves!

31 Reviews for Blue Dahlia Events

31 Blue Dahlia Events Reviews

K
Katie

Married on 06/08/2019

Blue Dahlia took the pressure off!

Blue Dahlia was a fantastic investment! They made sure that every detail of my wedding day flowed perfectly, and I didn't get any questions coming my way the whole time they were there! Not only were ... Read more they so great about jumping in to anything, but they were so understanding with every single custom and detailed thing that I wanted! They were quick to answer when I asked for advice, but also followed my lead with what I wanted!

M
Maggie D

Married on 10/06/2018

Hire Blue Dahlia!

Blue Dahlia was great to have for extra insight, helping hands, organization and execution for the wedding day. Blue Dahlia was great with communication with myself and my family, and with all of our ... Read more vendors. They created a realistic and effective itinerary, shared with all of our vendors & ensured that all of our vendors were on the same page. If anything happened that was not as planned, Blue Dahlia immediately resolved the issue and avoided any additional stress for myself and my family. Blue Dahlia was a very calming and helpful resource to have on the day of the wedding, and during the 2 weeks leading up to the wedding, to ensure that everything went as planned. Would recommend them to anyone getting married!

R
Rachel

Married on 06/16/2018

Forever grateful to have Blue Dahlia with us on our big day

Working with the Blue Dahlia team was, hands down, the best wedding-planning decision we made! Originally we thought we could do everything on our own, but as day-of-wedding tasks piled up, we ... Read more realized it would be best to outsource to the experts. At each meeting with Blue Dahlia, the team was professional, extremely well-prepared, and thorough (and just fun to be around!). By using the resources on the BDE website and through the questionnaire process, we were reminded of details we were forgetting and were able to fill in the gaps where necessary. The BDE team worked hard to understand our vision and we were completely confident that they would execute to perfection on our big day, which is exactly what they did. From the first meeting, we just knew we were in good hands, and this took a huge weight off of our shoulders and made the wedding planning process much more enjoyable for us. We will happily recommend the Blue Dahlia team any time!