Blue Envelope Boutique

Mentor, Ohio · View map

About Blue Envelope Boutique

Blue Envelope Boutique is a wedding stationery design and calligraphy company based in Mentor, Ohio. This business has been helping couples in the Cleveland and northeastern Ohio area for seven years, and provides high-quality graphic design, print, calligraphy, and letterpress stationery services. With a wide range of tools, owners and designers Rob Weber and Rebecca Marich will get you the right look and feel for your invitations, save-the-dates, name and table cards, and all your other stationery needs.

Services offered
In the minds of the design experts at Blue Envelope Boutique, the stationery should be as unique as you are and integrate seamlessly into your wedding’s theme and decor. This eco-friendly business will design and produce all of your paper goods with exacting detail. Whether you need imprinted napkins, embossed place cards, or foil-stamped custom invitations, Blue Envelope Boutique will design and create the right stationery for you. Other services provided by Blue Envelope Boutique include:

• Programs & menus

98 Blue Envelope Boutique Reviews

B
Bethany

Married on 06/08/2018

Where to begin- this company is amazing! I was referred to Rebecca by a friend and I am so glad she did. From our first consultation, I knew she would be wonderful to work with. She took the time to ... Read more sit down and create the mess of ideas I had into something absolutely beautiful. She created designs for me to choose from and really helped me be actively involved in the process. Once the final products were done, I couldn't believe how beautiful they were! As invitations went out, compliments poured in. So many people told us they were the most beautiful invitations they had seen, and I couldn't have agreed more. She also designed our programs and placecards and made sure the designs were cohesive. So many people commented on how this attention to detail made the day so special. She was responsive, helpful, and so easy to work with. She was absolutely wonderful.

M
Milka

Married on 06/02/2018

Beautiful, creative custom work at great prices! Service was incredible! Rebecca took the time to pay attention to all the details that were important to us and created a unique package that reflected ... Read more reflected my daughter's vision perfectly!

S
Stephanie

Married on 10/14/2017

Rebecca from the Blue Envelope Boutique made my invitations EXACTLY how I imagined them. They were gorgeous and I got so many complements on them. I was able to describe to her exactly what I wanted ... Read more and she found something comparable that she was able to do. There were so many options to choose from, which made my invites feel completely personalized and special. I would highly recommend the Blue Envelope Boutique!