Blue Eyed Baker

East Aurora, NY · View map

About Blue Eyed Baker

A fresh take on Wedding Cakes. Cupcake Displays. Dessert Bars. Showers & Parties.

Let me handle it all! A hassle free approach to providing eye rolling sweets to any occasion.

I believe that wedding cakes are meant to look real and taste even better. That means european buttercream, fresh flowers, and a taste that will leave your guests talking.

French Macaron displays are classy & unique all at the same time. If you're looking for something nostalgic to add to your dessert table or an adorable wedding favor, these little beauties are for you.

Cupcake displays are a modern & relaxed take as opposed to a sliced wedding cake. Whether mini or regular sized, they are easy for your guests to grab & enjoy, creating an interactive approach.

Dessert bars are fun and give your guests options. I can customize different desserts with the bride & groom's input to ensure the most unique experience.

23 Reviews for Blue Eyed Baker

23 Blue Eyed Baker Reviews

K
Karen Healy

Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent in every way

Blue Eyed Baker made the desserts for my daughter’s wedding at Hayloft in the Grove this May. Everything was excellent and beautifully done, including a macaron tower and a lovely small cake for ... Read more cutting. I found them easy to work with and reasonably priced and the quality of the desserts was very high. Highly recommend Blue Eyed Baker.

S
Sara

Married on 12/29/2018

Super Yummy!

Blue Eyed Baker (Alex and Liz) are great at what they do! We had several cakes (including an anniversary cake) and macarons that were all gorgeous. They asked for a pinterest board to get an idea of ... Read more the aesthetic we were going for, which ended up being a great way to get our thoughts across. The testers were super tasty, although I have to admit we didn't get the opportunity to eat the cake on the night of. Needless to say, we're looking forward to the anniversary cake!

K
Kelsey

Married on 09/29/2018

Alexandra and Liz were awesome to work with. My husband and I were looking for someone to make customized flavored cupcakes for us and they totally delivered! Everyone raved about how good our ... Read more cupcakes were and there were barely any left at the end of the night. They also made us a small cake for cutting that was absolutely beautiful and delicious. Even though we got a customized order the price was very reasonable. They also made macaroons for my shower which were AMAZING. I can't rave enough about their quality of service. We will be using them and recommending them in the future!