Blue Gardenia Events

New Orleans, LA · View map

About Blue Gardenia Events

Blue Gardenia Events is a New Orleans-based wedding and event planning studio whose work ethic is driven by their love of creating beautiful memories. This vendor strives to provide each couple with a stress-free wedding filled with thoughtful details that are sure to create long-lasting impressions on you and your guests. Blue Gardenia Events is a boutique business, and only services a select number of weddings a year in order to give each event the attention it deserves. Winners of WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards in 2016 and 2017, book now with this great company before its too late!

Blue Gardenia Events allows couples to customize their services and will guide you through all the important decisions you will make for your special day. Their services include:

• Consultation

23 Blue Gardenia Events Reviews

K
Katelyn

Married on 11/01/2017

Love working with Belinda! I am located in California and it's been so easy to keep in contact! We are getting married April 1, I'll update review then! Read more Love working with Belinda! I am located in California and it's been so easy to keep in contact! We are getting married April 1, I'll update review then!

A
Ashley

Married on 03/04/2017

Book Belinda now. She and her team are AMAZING. We live in Boston but got married in New Orleans, and being the slight-controlling-type-A person I am, I knew I had to hire someone to help out because ... Read more there was no way I could do it all - even if I wanted to. Belinda is your gal. She listened to all of our thoughts and proposed a venue (Maison Montegut) that was EXACTLY what we wanted. She connected us with the right people to do all the things we wanted for our wedding, had an amazing design proposal for us, and listened to any questions or concerns we might have had. Belinda will truly treat you like you're the only bride you're working with - I would joke with her she was part therapist, part wedding planner (let's be honest - it's emotional and taxing in the best possible way, but still, it's a lot!). We signed up for the package that allowed us to work with her from beginning to end, and I am SO SO glad we did that instead of the final 6 weeks. There is NO way our wedding would have been the amazing night it was without her. When we saw our venue after the ceremony and after the Second Line (when we could really look around!) it was magical - I have no words to accurately describe how she took what we wanted and turned Maison Montegut into an absolutely stunning courtyard. Not to mention they flipped the whole courtyard in about 30 minutes while we Second Lined! The whole place - courtyard and upstairs - was glowing. Everyone had such a good time, no detail was left unturned, and everything was so well executed. Belinda and her team go above and beyond to ensure your day is exactly what you want it to be. If you want someone who knows what they're doing, has amazing relationships with people in the wedding biz, and does it all with a gracious smile - hire Belinda. Gretchen, her assistant, is also so sweet and made sure everything in my bridal suite went as it should - I promise you will not be disappointed with Blue Gardenia Events!!

M
Monique

Married on 06/11/2016

I cannot recommend Belinda from Blue Gardenia Events enough! First off we’re from Canada so planning a wedding, let alone a destination wedding is tricky business. From the first phone call all the ... Read more way to the night of the wedding Belinda made sure that our vision came to life. Belinda was able to really listen to what we wanted, made suggestions when it was needed, got excited along with us as we threw out-of-the-box ideas and made dreams a possibility. Having a creative background, I was pleasantly surprised at how talented Belinda was visually and artistically. She really takes each wedding with great pride and enthusiasm and without asking made details that added just that extra touch. Thank you so much for those handmade dessert signs that mimicked mine!! It was a fun experience to brainstorm ideas about the look and feel of the venue and I completely trusted her judgment calls. Her vendor suggestions were on point as she rocked out a great team for us! What is special about Belinda is that she is so personable and sweet! But at the same time, she is so well organized and on top of everything, which made planning for us back in Canada easy-peasy. Belinda even took me to all my makeup and hair trials and acted as a friend. Giving me suggestions and having a critical eye when it was called for. Myself and my now husband both felt Blue Gardenia Events went above and beyond. From the bottom of our hearts thank you! Consider yourself lucky if you book this company.