Blue Hammock Studios

North Port, FL · View map · Visit website

About Blue Hammock Studios

Blue Hammock Studios is a wedding videography business based in North Port, Florida. Scott, Rachelle, and Nate, who make up the diverse team, all boast unique backgrounds and experiences in videography. While their speciality is documentary style, they are flexible and can work with other styles such as cinematic, short-form, storytelling, and traditional. Whatever your style or needs may be, they will work to capture all your special moments and memories starting from the pre-ceremony preparations through the end of the reception.

The team at Blue Hammock Studios has put together various packages that couples can choose from to make planning much easier, with options for photography and videography, or just one or the other. All couples are able to request additional hours if they need more coverage. The team can also provide you with multiple cameras and drone footage if you are interested in incorporating unique perspectives. Then, when your film is done, you will receive it as a digital download.

10 Reviews for Blue Hammock Studios

10 Blue Hammock Studios Reviews

B
Featured
Brittney

Married on 03/03/2018

Blue Hammock Studios were AMAZING! They showed up in the morning, and stayed until the end, ensuring they captured every and all aspects of our perfect day! And that they did. I can’t wait to be able ... Read more to share this with my future children and grandchildren and so on. This company is very professional, attentive and non-overbearing. Having this video of our day to look back on for years to come was the icing on the wedding cake!

Rhiannon
Rhiannon

Married on 03/09/2019

Videographer

AMAZING. Can we get married again?! Read more AMAZING. Can we get married again?!

K
Kristin

Married on 11/24/2018

Best decision ever

WOW WOW WOW! Scott and Nate were so AMAZING to work with. I could not have asked for a better and more thorough videography team. They truly covered everything from top to bottom even when I couldn't ... Read more remember things myself. They were incredibly helpful on the day of the wedding and never intrusive. They gently guided us through their process and worked very well with our photographer to share time throughout the day. Our video was finished SO quickly after the wedding and it was absolutely stunning. They captured details I hadn't noticed - it was truly wonderful to watch (I've seen it about 200 times already...). If you're questioning who to choose for videography stop right now. Literally stop looking. Because these are your guys hands down.