Blue Harbor Resort

Sheboygan, Wisconsin · View map · Visit website

About Blue Harbor Resort

Blue Harbor Resort, perfectly perched right on the edge of the pristine Lake Michigan coastline, is renown as being one of the most romantic, scenic and accommodating wedding destinations on Lake Michigan.

Facilities and Capacity
With breathtaking views, Blue Harbor Resort is 17,000 square feet of premier event and wedding space, including exciting and unique amenities that will take your event to the next level. The venue offers everything you need to create an unforgettable experience for all. The Blue Harbor Resort is prepared to accommodate 550 guests and offers clients seven unique event spaces. The venue also offers a full-service spa, two restaurants, 182 spacious, newly-remodeled suites and 64 luxurious condominiums in a variety of configurations.

The venue offers specialty services that will help make your special day exceed your wildest dreams. Their services include:

• Accommodations

23 Blue Harbor Resort Reviews

Featured
User4463944

2+ years ago

This venue was absolutely spectacular. The wedding coordinator, Kendall, is AMAZING. She made the day perfect and everything run so smooth. Cannot say enough good things about this hotel and the ... Read more people who work there.

T
TaMicca

Married on 09/02/2018

Perfect fall lakefront wedding

The venue location truly speaks for itself, however what truly helped to make our day special was the wonderful customer service that was provided. Luz and her wonderful team were so accommodating ... Read more (especially with us being from out of state) pricing was very reasonable too

A
Allyson

Married on 05/26/2018

Such a beautiful day to have a wedding... I married the love of my life at one of the most beautiful places in Wisconsin! I loved the people who took care of me and how beautiful they made my day. Read more Such a beautiful day to have a wedding... I married the love of my life at one of the most beautiful places in Wisconsin! I loved the people who took care of me and how beautiful they made my day.