Blue Home Productions, LLC

4 Blue Home Productions, LLC Reviews

Karilyn
Karilyn

Married on 09/22/2018

He's truly invested in your day

Matt was such a wonderful addition to our day. My husband and I both met him in our Toledo days when he worked at WTOL and we played beach volleyball (on opposing teams). When I reached out to him ... Read more with advice for video he was quick to offer advice, recommendations, and suggestions since he thought he wouldn’t be able to accommodate us for our date. Somehow we got lucky to secure him after all because after searching and searching we couldn’t find anyone else that matched our style, budget, and had real talent & pride for quality work quite like Matt did. As he grows his business he will only get better with time and a supportive team. He was quick to answer many of my questions and never made me feel like a bother or a bridezilla. If he’s available for your date, just book now. One of the biggest regrets of brides is not booking a videographer so we decided the small investment was worth the lifetime of memories. I had three other friends get married this year. Two did not have a videographer (one of those wishes they did) and the third had video but the quality was nothing close to what Matt delivered. Matt disappeared into the day when he should have, and came out shining bright with suggestions for shots when he should have. That’s exactly what you want from a videographer or photographer… to blend in enough that you forget they’re there. One of the littles things made a big difference too… he saved the day by being stocked with a couple bottles of water, and while I had full intentions of packing some, that detail got lost in the shuffle and after the ceremony I was in some serious need. Both the little things and the big picture, Matt “gets” flawlessly. I've been told that I had the most "cryingest" wedding ever because so many people cried at the teaser and trailer that Matt produced. Being able to watch the day back is so amazing to relive the moments you WILL forget and overlook since the day goes by in a flash. Pictures are great and all, but nothing can hit you in the feels like video can.

L
Lisa

Married on 06/23/2018

We cannot give enough "stars" for Matt! He was so professional, caring and made everyone feel calm and relaxed. When he was taping, we never felt like we were being "watched" so our video came out ... Read more very candidly which is what we wanted. The video is a MASTERPIECE! He took time to edit and create a video that we will watch and share with others for years to come. I would very highly recommend him!

A
Ashley

Married on 11/18/2017

Matt is absolutely wonderful and so fun to work with! He was the first videographer we met with and booked with him immediately after talking with him and viewing his work. I’m so thankful that my ... Read more husband and I decided to have a videographer to capture our wedding day and we couldn’t have chosen a better person to capture our special day! I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for someone to record the special moments of one’s life.