Blue Label Band

Middletown, DE · View map · Visit website

About Blue Label Band

BAND HAS PLAYED 86 WEDDINGS IN THE LAST 19 MONTHS (JAN 2018 - JULY 2019)

Blue Label is not your typical, traditional wedding band.

Think over the top fun, modern, and cutting edge with an infectious energy, all combined with class and elegance.

Blue Label is a professional wedding band based out of Newark, Delaware and comprised of 6 of the most experienced and accomplished multi-instrumentalists in the North East. All members have toured with various artists all over the world, including Europe, the Caribbean, America and Mexico.

4 lead vocalists (1 male and one female in frontline), 3 members who play guitar, 3 members who play bass, and 4 members who play keyboards. Musicianship, showmanship, professionalism and absolute dedication to customer service has made Blue Label the number one most requested band in the region.

Blue Label has an unrivaled ability to read the crowd and call songs from every genre from Glenn Miller and Frank Sinatra to Taylor Swift and Pitbull.

The band has collecively played over ten thousand shows in many notable venues including the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Lincoln Financial Field, Nationals Stadium, The Rainbow Room NYC, The Ronald Reagan Building, and The International Ballroom at the Washington Hilton.

Blue Label offers a variety of services and packages for weddings of every size, style, and budget. You’ll work with a dedicated agent as well as one on one calls with the band leader, who will insure that your pre planning is as stress free as possible. They pride themselves on working with you to customize their performance to your needs.

The band brings a professional concert sound and lighting system to every event, along with professional sound engineers in ordeer to create the highest quality sound for any size venue, whether it be a private residence for 50 people or a theater for 5000.

Other Blue Label services include:

• Live or pre-recorded ceremony music
  • Live cocktail hour solo, duo, or trio
  • Reception performance
  • Photo booth rental
  • Custom uplighting with custom colors to match your theme

27 Reviews for Blue Label Band

27 Blue Label Band Reviews

Michele
michele pierson

Married on 08/31/2019

Incredible!

Your search has ended. Call the Blue Label Band right now and never look back. The Blue Label Band is incredible. They are talented, fun, professional and friendly. They were an absolute BLAST at my ... Read more August wedding and kept our guests dancing and singing all night long. I highly recommend this vendor. 100%. 5 stars. The Blue Label Band is the real deal.

C
Chris Hewitt

Married on 07/27/2019

Unbelievably talented and high energy!!!

Three words: book them now! We couldn’t have imagined having more fun with a band at our wedding than we did! What isn’t there to rave about... Everybody in this group is beyond talented, both vocally ... Read more and instrumentally, and brought such a high energy to our night. We’ve had guests commenting for the past four weeks about how they hadn’t seen a band that fun at a wedding ever...ever! Most people needed Advil the next morning not for their hangovers, but their sore bodies from a night of non-stop dancing! They nailed all of our first dance songs, didn’t stop playing hit after hit the entire night, and really gave their all at everything they played. Jeff played an acoustic set at our cocktail hour, which was a huge hit and kicked off the night right. My only regret with them is that the bar may now be set too high for all future wedding bands. Thanks again Blue Label!!!

M
Melissa

Married on 06/22/2019

I LOVE this band

I love Blue Label Band! Booking them was easy through East Coast Entertainment. They handled the DJing during the ceremony, and acoustic guitar during cocktail hour in addition to music during the ... Read more reception. They were able to accommodate my uncommon request of learning to play a Chinese song so my mother could sing along. Their sound is amazing and hearing them play was one of my favorite moments of my wedding. They absolutely know how to feel the crowd and play songs accordingly. They were all so friendly and easy to work with. My guests were all so impressed by them. I wish my wedding lasted longer, because dancing to blue label flew by so fast!