Blue Lane Events

Mystic, CT · View map · Visit website

About Blue Lane Events

Blue Lane Events is a wedding planning and design company based in Mystic, Connecticut and Martha’s Vineyard. The company offers comprehensive event planning that meets your needs and stays within your budget. The professional planners work to make the wedding of your dream a reality, and execute it exactly the way you want. The certified wedding event planners Jennifer Connelly and Kaitlin Baker-Hewes take the stress out of wedding planning, so you can enjoy your day and let them handle the details. Blue Lane Events offers services for your every need, whether you are looking for partial, full or day-of coordination or more. They can provide planning services for weddings of all sizes and styles, from grand weddings to intimate dinners.

Blue Lane Events offers the following wedding planning services:

D
Featured
Diana

Married on 08/27/2016

Jen & Kaitlin were amazing! We decided to look into event coordinators since our venue was more of a DIY place and didn't supply anyone to help make sure things run smoothly on the day of the event.I ... Read more I also wanted someone to help us think through all the details and logistics to make sure we weren't forgetting anything and to provide advice and expertise. We got that and MUCH MUCH more with Jen & Kaitlin. In the months leading up to the event, I spoke to them a handful of times to bounce ideas off them, go through my timeline, ask for vendor recommendations, etc. They had a ton of helpful suggestions and quickly understood what we were looking for. When it came to the wedding weekend, we were blown away. They came to our rehearsal on Friday night to coordinate a run-through of the ceremony. They were efficient and professional, despite our friends being rowdy and restless. They were in touch with me all weekend in case I needed anything, but what I appreciated most, is that they handled most of the coordination and communication with the vendors so that I didn't have to. I totally trusted them to only come to me with a question or decision that was important, and to handle the rest on their own. Without having a neutral party in charge, it can be difficult to balance the suggestions of all of your different vendors who all think that they are the most important piece of your wedding. Jen and Kaitlin arrived early on the morning of the wedding, coordinated all of the set-up as different vendors arrived, and made sure we stayed on schedule throughout the day. They made it so that i didn't have to think about the details and could just enjoy the most perfect day. Thank you Jen & Kaitlin!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for event planning or coordinating.

L
Lisa Semel

Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic Experience

Jen and Kaitlin were amazing! We live in NYC and were married down the street from our family home on the beach in Old Lyme, CT. It was important to us that we had planners that had local knowledge ... Read more and an ability to translate our vision of an elegant but laid back event into reality. Jen's ability to focus us on the things that would matter the most and to take over when we were overwhelmed was spot on. Our wedding was October 2018 and as we catch up with those who attended all have commented how much our wedding reflected the sensibilities about us, our friends and our family. All said it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding. It was a beautiful day, everything we dreamed it could be. All due to Jen and Kaitlin's patience, expertise and hard work!

Amy
Amy

Married on 09/22/2018

Above and beyond!

Kaitlin and Jen truly helped make our special day a flawless event - from the early planning stages to the late evening hours dancing. Although we hired Blue Lane as a month of package, I can say they ... Read more they went above and beyond, even before that month started to help us select vendors, generate ideas, and organize our thoughts. Starting a month out from the date, we had constant communication and were provided with a very thorough event timeline to structure the weekend. Attention to detail was impeccable, down to timing of taxi pick-ups, they had every part of the day organized. Thank you Blue Lane for helping make our day perfect!