Blue Llama Events

Indianapolis, Indiana · View map · Visit website

About Blue Llama Events

Blue Llama Events is an event planning company based in Indianapolis, Indiana, also serving the Lafayette and Terre Haute areas. Jean Rivers, the owner of this company, has a strong passion for her work. Her philosophy as an event planner is to make your event meaningful and memorable for you and all of your guests. With unique skills and flexibility, the team at Blue Llama Events has what it takes to provide professionalism and attention to detail that will give you the most personalized event experience imaginable.

Blue Llama Events incorporates unique surprises and fun designs into your event for a new and exciting experience. They will bring together aspects of your personality and style to create the perfect event for you. With full planning, partial planning, and month-of coordination options, you can get just the right amount of assistance you need in planning your wedding ceremony, reception, and/or rehearsal dinner. The list of other planning services available with Blue Llama Events includes:

• Budget analysis

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 09/30/2018

The Best Wedding Coordinator!!

Jean and her team were beyond amazing! They went above and beyond their roles! From the moment we met with Jean, she was so organized and on top of everything, I knew hiring her was the right choice! ... Read more For our reception, we had a lot of small details to be executed and her team set it up exactly as I envisioned. Jean was the go to for the night, my right hand woman, to guide us through the order of events. Right after our ceremony, we realized we forgot to bring the sparklers for our sparkler exit, I was devastated, and literally minutes later Jean said "don't worry about it, we have it taken care of", no joke, within an hour her team found an open store on a Sunday, got long sparklers and had them put in the sparkler jar in time for sparkler sendoff. That meant the world to us since that's the one moment we were beyond excited for! Her and her team were lifesavers!! She stayed until the very end, cleaning everything up and packing it all into my family's vehicles. We were blown away by how efficient she was! Such a pro! We will definitely recommend her to engaged friends! A day of coordinator is definitely worth every penny, especially if it's Blue Llama Events! We highly recommend having "the dream team" work together, photographer(Dauss Miller), Videograher (Vibe Productions), DJ (Track Seven-Joel), and Blue Llama Events (Jean), they worked seamlessly together! Thank you Jean!! You're the best!

Theresa
Theresa R Hartsock

Getting married on 09/21/2019

I am a photographer and I have worked with Jean

Jean is an experienced professional and does an amazing job! I have worked with her and know that she handles everything so beautifully! I highly recommend her for weddings and events. Read more Jean is an experienced professional and does an amazing job! I have worked with her and know that she handles everything so beautifully! I highly recommend her for weddings and events.

C
Cassie Sedler

Married on 06/08/2019

A blessing

This company was awesome. Jean did everything in her power to get what we wanted for our wedding. The day of the wedding her and her crew did awesome they busted their butts so we didn’t have to! Love ... Read more this place and highly recommend it!