Blue Moon Florist

Downingtown, PA · View map · Visit website

About Blue Moon Florist

Blue Moon Florist is a flower shop in Downingtown, Pennsylvania. They are a full-service shop with more than 22 years of experience. They deliver to Chester County and surrounding areas and ship worldwide. Husband and wife team Ami and Kevin own and operate the business. Their skilled team of floral designers work with you to create custom arrangements that coordinate with your wedding theme, colors and style.

Blue Moon Florist offers consultations. Delivery, samples, setup and clean up for a hassle-free experience and wedding day. They use fresh flowers that will wow you and your guests. Their arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

D
Featured
Diana

Married on 08/11/2013

Blue Moon does a fantastic job with any floral arrangement I get from them, so going into this I had very high expectations of them. Little to say, they still exceeded them! My bouquets were the ... Read more most stunning arrangements I have ever seen and they are still going strong 2 weeks after the wedding!! The centerpiece arrangements were completely beyond what I would have thought!! I will continue to get all of my flowers from them! Diana Franks

Carol
Carol

Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful Flowers

We used Blue Moon florist for my daughters wedding. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! They listened to my daughters ideas and created stunning displays! Would highly recommend! Read more We used Blue Moon florist for my daughters wedding. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! They listened to my daughters ideas and created stunning displays! Would highly recommend!

S
Samantha

Married on 03/30/2019

Thank you for helping to make my day beautiful!

Thank you to everyone there, especially Ami, who helped to create BEAUTIFUL centerpieces. It was everything I hoped for and more! Ami was wonderful in helping to make my thoughts a reality. Read more Thank you to everyone there, especially Ami, who helped to create BEAUTIFUL centerpieces. It was everything I hoped for and more! Ami was wonderful in helping to make my thoughts a reality.