Blue Mountain Photo Works

15 Blue Mountain Photo Works Reviews

K
Katie

Married on 10/08/2011

Blue Mountain Photo Works was one of the highlights of our wedding! They are incredibly professional, take gorgeous photographs, and were extremely laid back and down to earth. I cannot reccomend them ... Read more them highly enough. If you are considering using them for your wedding I can only recommend them to do it. They could not have done a more flawless job or been more enjoyable to be around on my wedding day. They are without a doubt one of the best photographers around!

K
Katie

Married on 09/17/2011

Jason was so wonderful to work with and the pictures were better than I could have ever imagined! I recommend them to everyone I know that's getting married! Read more Jason was so wonderful to work with and the pictures were better than I could have ever imagined! I recommend them to everyone I know that's getting married!

M
megan

Married on 08/06/2011

When I first got engaged I knew immediately who I wanted to be my wedding photographer, Blue Mountain Photo Works. They had done a co-workers wedding in 2010, and they had nothing but rave reviews for ... Read more for them. I can't stress enough how great they were to deal with throughout the entire wedding process. They even recommended other vendors for us when we couldn't find what we were looking for.