Blue Palm Events

North Myrtle Beach, SC · View map

About Blue Palm Events

Congratulations on your engagement! Now what? Whether you've been imagining your wedding since you were twelve, you have no idea where to start, or you're somewhere in between, every bride can benefit from professional guidance. Let us take the stress off of your shoulders and let you really enjoy your special day.

Blue Palm Events specializes in making your wedding dreams come true! We offer packages ranging from Full Planning to Day-Of Coordination. We can customize any package to fit your specific needs AND your budget, and also have a list of a-la-carte services, including design and decor. We also happily offer the following list of complimentary services: wedding site recommendation, DIY ideas, tissues for Daddy, incomparable style, FUN, smiles, humor, a listening ear, a reality check, and spare socks for the forgetful groomsman. Enjoy the journey- call Blue Palm Events!

28 Reviews for Blue Palm Events

28 Blue Palm Events Reviews

L
Lilia

Married on 06/07/2019

Seemless and Patient

Hired Christine for month of / day of planning and support for outdoor beach wedding. Superb job in keeping agenda moving along, solving problems, tidying up, and collaborating with vendors and ... Read more family. She also designed the flowers and centerpieces which were on-point! Flowers stayed fresh all day and even at home the next few days.

Crystal
Crystal

Married on 05/25/2019

The best of the best

There is no one else on Earth like Christine at Blue Palm. She is the hardest working, most charming, and the most exceptionally organized person I've ever known. My wedding went so smooth, everyone ... Read more felt informed and confident about what was going on, and I really don't think there's anything else I could have possibly wanted out of this night. I really couldn't have made this happen without Christine.

Denise
Denise Tichenor Davis

Married on 10/13/2018

Excellence even with short notice...🌷

My fiancé and I chose to have a small, private wedding on the beach. We both decided to do it sooner than initially planned. I called Blue Palm Events with only 3 months to prepare. I was extremely ... Read more thrilled with the outcome given the alotted time. Chris Cox coordinated everything with beauty and excellence! The flowers were ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS and I couldn’t have asked for a more BEAUTIFUL ceremony! Please make Blue Palm Events your go to for your special day... You will not regret it!